i-Pak - The Complete Hauling Critical Integrated Software
i-Pak is a complete, business critical, integrated software solution that delivers the power and flexibility needed to succeed in today's competitive marketplace. Whether you are in the industry top 20, a municipal operation, or a mid size hauler with multiple scales, i-Pak has the applications needed to effectively manage your operations. Simply put, i-Pak allows you to do more with using fewer resources while accurately managing your business. Operating with an in-house server, i-Pak allows you to run your Windows PCs and printers to leverage your existing equipment. Below is a brief list of the key capabilities that allow the i-Pak user to provide more services while managing your business with fewer resources:
- A comprehensive customer service package
- On-line dispatching with route management
- Billing, accounts receivable & collections all integrated
- Productivity and profitability reporting per route.
- Inventory tracking, sales management, and fleet maintenance
- Scale and landfill ticketing
- Commodity tracking and hazardous waste handling
- Extensive management reporting... on all your business segments
Many software packages offer service, billing or routing functions, i-Pak brings them all together in an integrated solution. You no longer require multiple databases for hauling and scale activities; i-Pak does it all while managing customer service, inventory, receivables and collections. Add value to your system with modules that are extensions of the core application..... just use what you need from our modules section:
- Sales-Pak Module - sales tracking, quotations, and prospect reporting
- Vehicle Management - manage all aspects of your fleet
- Scale-Pak - bring the power of i-Pak to your MRF, transfer station or landfill. Increase your efficiencies with unattended scales for inter-company 'speed pass'
- Web-Pak - provide account information and secure credit card transaction online
- E-Mail billing - automatically send invoices &/or statements via e-mail.
- Dash-Pak - a real time management 'dashboard' that view companywide activities
- Mobile Pak - handheld electronic route sheets for driver efficiencies
- Map Pak - view and optimize routes
- Customized outsourced billing and mailing of invoices
The i-Pak system includes hundreds of standard features, the following is an example: secure Credit Card authorization, zip code validation, letter generation, collection module, Microsoft© Excel™, Word™, Google Maps and Outlook™ integration.
The i-Pak solution is scalable, flexible and easy to use. With an open architecture philosophy that offers a combination of unmatched features with a level of simplicity management and staff will appreciate every day. i-Pak is the only commercially available enterprise application specifically designed for the hauling, scales and recycling industry.
The i-Pak product has been the industry leader for 20+ years supporting not only the largest haulers in North America, but benefiting international operations as well. Our software development team is continually adding features and benefits to the system based on feedback from our user base.
The annual users conference in San Diego provides a forum for all customers to come together and share ideas. Discussion topics range from new regulatory requirements, how different business segments are run, and what features should be added in the i-Pak system, and users can take advantage of new software / hardware releases from IBM. Truly unique to the industry, Soft-Pak incorporates these discussions with our development team; as the 'wish list' has become a popular discussion point for all users.
Hauler and scale operators of all sizes have chosen the i-Pak product due to a number of factors. Listed below is a sample of why you might consider working with Soft-Pak and implementing the i-Pak solution.
- Reliability - i-Pak has been developed over 20 years with hundreds of haulers currently using the application. Based on the ultra reliable IBM Power Servers, i-Pak works with all current Microsoft operating systems (NT, 95, XP, Vista, windows 7) and is the only commercially viable database with 99.999% uptime.
- Performance - i-Pak is developed for enterprise infrastructures; as this application is currently the most efficient, flexible and secure software package on the market.
- Flexibility - The IBM Power Servers' DB2 database allows for Unix, Linix, Java & SQL based applications all running on a single server.
- Long Term ROI - Less resources to maintain, low power requirements, 99.999% uptime and no need for 'clustering servers'; i-Pak and the DB2 database provide a long term Return on Investment.
- Reporting - With over 100 standard reports, and the capability to utilize any reporting tool.... the possibilities are endless.
- Customer Support - The team supporting your installation, configuration and ongoing assistance all come from the waste industry. The current support staff has more then 100 years of industry and i-Pak experience.
- Industry Specific - i-Pak is designed for haulers and scale operators. If you ask us a question, we know the answer.... often times having solved that issues for other clients before. We are here to help.
- Customizable software - Not all operations run their business the same. Our development team offers the ability to customize your i-Pak system to fit your needs.
Additional modules - The additional modules (listed under the product section) allow any operation to extend the power of i-Pak with solutions that have been developed in coordination with our users. A win win; with proven best of breed technologies all integrated in one solution.
Contact the Soft-Pak sales team at (888-763-8725) to answer any questions or setup a free web or on-site product demonstration. Our knowledgeable staff is available to help your business in the most efficient manner.