IMR - Version 4.0 - Data Acquisition Software
This data acquisition software is designed to accept and store sensor readings from IMR 1400/2800 portable gas analyzers. The stored information can be used for statistical purposes and monitoring gas emissions over a certain period of time.
- Pentium 90 MHz Processor or better.
- 32 MB of RAM or higher.
- .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
- Windows 98 or later.
- Internet Explorer 5.01 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 or later.
- Crystal Reports redistributable package.
Additional Hardware Required:
- A PC with Serial Port (RS232).
- Serial Cable (RS232 NULL cable).
- Microsoft Access database for storage and data management.
- Ability to view incoming data from IMR gas analyzers.
- Ability to view the received data at a later time.
- View and print reports of the saved data.
- Export reports.
- Export data to MS Excel.
- View and print pie charts or bar graphs of the saved data.
- Sort the received information.