Powerful analytics combined with an intuitive interface simplify workflows for advanced phenotypic classification and/or 3D image analysis.
IN Carta software enables high-content analysis of images acquired on IN Cell Analyzer systems. Powerful analytics combined with an intuitive interface simplify workflows for advanced phenotypic classification and/or 3D image analysis.
- Intuitive: Perform complex analysis following easy-to-use workflows.
- Robust: Generate reliable data and results with minimal user input.
- Dynamic: Create powerful visual links between images, plots, and data tables using 360º viewing tools.
- Efficient: Achieve high-speed data processing with multicore and batch capabilities.
- Intelligent: Train machine learning algorithms to quickly perform complex analysis tasks and get to meaningful results faster.
IN Carta VoluMetrics 3D image analysis module
3D cell culture models that more accurately mimic in vivo organs and tissues have the potential to improve understanding of disease and help probe for possible therapies. IN Carta VoluMetrics 3D image analysis module extends the functionality of IN Carta software with the ability to segment and quantify biological structures in true 3D space.
IN Carta VoluMetrics module provides algorithms that operate on 3D voxels when segmenting objects and extracting informative measures. Compared to individual z-plane analyses where the relationship between objects in adjacent z-planes is a rough approximation, these algorithms provide a better representation of the sample morphology and intensity distributions.
Usability for everyone
Load, browse, and review image data, create image analysis protocols, process data, and visualize analysis results quickly with a modern and intuitive user interface. Built-in analysis templates streamline analysis workflows while embedded help topics and tool tips guide all levels of user along the way.
Better algorithms, better results
Advanced algorithms generate high quality segmentation without the need for complex pre- or post-processing operations.
View data and analyze results and images on one screen. Use flexible data visualization tools, including cell-by-cell and summary plots, to interpret complex multiparameter cellular assays. Click on any cell-by-cell data point to highlight the segmented cell and associated cellular measurements to dynamically explore the relationship between images and results.
Rapid image analysis
Get to results faster with analysis options that can be optimized in minutes instead of days.
- Test analysis parameters and optimize settings faster with rapid and interactive visual feedback.
- Analyze experiments in batch analysis mode with one or more analysis protocols.
- Shorten analysis time using true parallel multi-core processing.
Phenoglyphs machine learning module
- Comprehensive: Take advantage of multiparametric data to develop a stronger classification model.
- Unbiased: Unsupervised clustering provides an objective overview of phenotypic populations and sub-populations.
- Insightful: Reveal deeper information and discover complex patterns in the data.
- Parameter: IN Carta image analysis software
- Requirements: Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64bit Processor Frequency: 3.20 GHz Processor cores: 8 Cores Installed Memory (RAM): 16 GB Hard drive: Minimum 1 TB Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1200 Software Requirement: IN Cell Acquisition software version 4.6 or higher
- Select Product: V1.x