Ingen - PEMS / Remote Monitoring Software
Our remote monitoring software is our proven predictive emissions monitoring system (PEMS) used to help our customers manage their plants. It saves money, ensures efficiency and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. The tool provides an early indication of engine problems and drops in performance, using an engine diagnostics tool. The software calculates accurate engine component characteristics and uses leading edge fault indices methodology. Benefits include early indication of incipient failure, and highlighting drift from optimal performance and incorrect operation. It also expresses these degradation in terms of monetary value allowing them to be useful management tools.
Our software uses a unique method to determine instrument accuracy, uses gas turbine calculations, driven equipment calculations, and has an option for condition monitoring backed up by a unique data verification method. The remote monitoring software provides predictive emissions modelling, turbine diagnostics and plant optimisation in one software product. Helpful diagnostic tips are also provided to support operators monitor to offshore oil and gas emissions.
The software can be either stand-alone or web-based and is suitable for fleet management and is backed up by a large team of multi-disciplinary engineers to offer continuous technical support. It was used very successfully throughout the 2009 round of PPC offshore sampling requirements where we established emissions baselines for over 70% of applicable offshore installations in the North Sea. Read more about that here.
Whatever approach you prefer, enlisting the help of the our process team will ensure an effective review of the design and operation of your facility takes place, enabling us to determine the root cause of any problems and to formulate practical and low-cost solutions that improve your plant performance.
- Online monitoring tool
- Uses proven algorithms to calculate NOx emissions
- Source of data: PPC emission baseline tests
- Input variables: GT operating parameters
- Not based on measured flue gas O2 concentration
- Prediction of NOx concentration, NOx emission factor and NOx emission rate
- Application development, installation and validation
- PEMS accurately and reliably predicts NOx emissions
- Uncertainty < 12%
- Verification by direct sampling
- May extend subsequent sampling frequency
- Ingen provides environmental and O&G expertise
- Proven experience with project implementation
- UK regulatory experience