InSite-Lab - Version 3.15 - Acoustic Emission and Ultrasonic Survey Processing, Analysis and Visualisation Software
InSite-Lab is an integrated data acquisition, processing, management and visualization software developed for acoustic emissions and ultrasonic emissions applications.
- DESIGN: Tools to plan arrays and meet specific experimental objectives.
- ACQUISITION: Data acquisition and processing with customizable triggering settings.
- PROCESSING: Manual and automated waveform processing with efficient workflows. Sophisticated location algorithms.
- INTERPRETATION: Full 3D visualization of events and objects with intuitive movement through scene. Enhanced interpretation of acoustic emission clouds. Graphical display of ultrasonic survey results.
- UNDERSTANDING: Improve understanding of mechanics with calculation and visualization of moment tensors.
InSite-Lab™ is an integrated data acquisition, processing, management and visualization software developed for acoustic emissions and ultrasonic emissions applications, typically used in rock testing laboratories or in the field for localized rock testing experiments and rock mass monitoring.
InSite-Lab™ provides tools for importing, processing and visualizing data with a high-level of automation, making processing and reprocessing a simple work flow. The package contains advanced interpretation tools to aid your analysis.
InSite-Lab™ is developed in a version controlled environment within a quality management system. InSite™ has been available as a commercial product for two decades and has been used by leading companies for quality assurance, postprocessing, reprocessing and advanced analysis.
Technical support is provided by geophysicists with experience in commercial projects in the oil & gas sector. We offer open software training courses from our Shrewsbury office and can provide bespoke training solutions for companies online or in person.
- Event detection and triggering from data streams.
- Windows-based integrated graphical user interface.
- Manual or automatic processing of event data with range of sophisticated automatic arrival-picking, source location and source parameter algorithms.
- Waveform filtering with user-configurable filters.
- Display of color-density sonograms and polarisograms.
- Visualization of complete continuous data streams plotting data as a waveform in the time domain and on a sonogram in the frequency domain.
- Storage and management of event parameters and waveforms on a shared remote PC for easy access by multiple users managed with Microsoft's SQL server.
- Display of the event locations in a 3D scene, allowing rotating, panning, magnifying and flying through the scene plus creation of hot planes and 3D objects.
- Velocity analysis for 'active' data for velocity and amplitude information including calculation of transmission velocities from picked arrivals and waveform cross-correlation algorithm for repeated surveys.
- Calculation and visualization of source mechanisms and fault plane solutions.
- Advanced interpretation tools including customizable charting of event parameters (e.g. velocities and amplitudes, b-values, magnitudes), display of preferential orientation described by events through statistical analysis of spatial distribution, uncertainty volumes, and cluster analysis.
- Analysis of array performance through the calculation of misfit, magnitude sensitivity and error space.
- Laboratory testing
- Rock physics
- Material testing
- Concrete research