IntelliDealer - Financial Management Software
IntelliDealer's Financial Management is fully integrated with IntelliDealer Customer Care, Product Support and Management Central -- as well as the CDK Purchase Order system -- and features a timesaving single-entry process, where corresponding transactions are automatically performed.
Financial Management's interface is presented within a web browser, which provides a familiar navigation process and an intuitive environment that assists operation. During design, special attention was paid to usability, and the resulting look and functionality ensures that dealerships can provide their accounting and financial staff with a system that requires minimal instruction. As well, a critical integration with the general ledger is inherent in Financial Management, providing you with the strength to capture the financial information you need, when you need it.
Access Customer Information
The customer profile in Financial Management allows you to access and maintain key customer-related information regarding profile, shipping, contacts, accounts receivable agency, and rental. You can facilitate the easy posting of payments received from customers, as well as an online credit-limit analysis. View your historical posting and billing information, and create and display on-screen customer reports. There is also an easy-to-read, graphed display of the summarized accounts receivable aging for all outstanding receivables -- which also offers detail by aging period. Also receive statements, aging reports, and month closing and late-charge information.
The vendor profile, where key vendor information is maintained, allows you to oversee profile, contact, payment term and distribution information, as well as view a breakdown of fiscal and calendar purchases. Also, view outstanding accounts-payable information and key invoices received from suppliers via a single screen entry-point, as well as see historical information that assists you in tracking the flow of invoices through the system. Additionally, you can adjust and print quick checks, record checks that have cleared your bank, and perform month closings and check runs.
Account Maintenance and Analysis
Financial Management gives you the power to locate, access, maintain, and enter important financial data in the general ledger account and chart of accounts. It allows you to create and maintain general ledger journal entries, as well as to balance sub-ledgered accounts, and provides important budget-values views and maintenance with regard to the general ledger and chart of accounts. Financial Management allows you to analyze financial information through account lookup, area sales, and financial reporting.
- Forecast cash requirements
- Support multiple currencies and exchange rates
- Easy-to-post journal entry system for automatic reversal, accruals and recurring entries
- Display detailed invoice history
- Maintain credit notes by individual invoice
- Control credit limits by type of sale
- Maintain multiple receivable accounts for each customer
- Track purchases and disbursements for fiscal and calendar years
- Incorporate payment schedules and terms, flat and percentage discounts, or invoices
- Allow for dealer-designed layout of financial information statements
- Provide budget actual and variance comparisons
- Allow multiple A/P accounts for floor plan, long-term lease, and trade payables