IRAP-h View - Human Health Risk Assessment Program Software
From Risk Assessment
IRAP-h View is a user-friendly graphical interface for conducting a comprehensive multi-pathway human health risk assessment. It simultaneously calculates risk values for multiple chemicals, from multiple sources, at multiple exposure locations.
Regardless of experience, risk assessors, trial burn planners, permit writers, and toxicologists can readily produce expert results and professional reports.
Most of all, they are completing these projects within only a fraction of the time and cost traditionally absorbed during in-depth risk assessments.
IRAP-h View implements the latest U.S. EPA - OSW Human Health Risk Assessment Protocol (HHRAP), ensuring users' step-by-step process meets the criteria set forth within the protocol.
IRAP-h View Covers....
IRAP-h View covers many human health risk assessment guidances and procedures such as:
- 2005 Final U.S. EPA OSW Human Health Risk Assessment Protocol (HHRAP)
- PCBs: Cancer Dose-Response Assessment and Application to Environmental Mixtures
- Mercury Study Report to Congress
- New Policy on Evaluating Health Risks to Children
- North Carolina Protocol for Performing Indirect Exposure Risk Assessments for Hazardous Waste Combustion Units
- Recommendations for the Technical Review Work Group for Lead for an Interim Approach with Adult Exposures to Lead in Soil
- Estimating Exposure to Dioxin-Like Compounds
Advanced Graphical User Interface
Graphical user interface, combining easy to use graphical tools, risk calculations, and comprehensive output reports.
Extensive COPC Database
The full US EPA database of Chemicals Of Potential Concern (COPCs) is included in IRAP-h View, complete with fate and transport parameters.
Complete Contouring Options
Plot risk results as well as COPC concentrations for unparalleled visualization of your results.
Analyze Multiple Scenarios
IRAP-h View allows you to analyze multiple risk receptors, chemicals and scenario parameters in within a single project.
Comprehensive Risk Table Output
IRAP-h View produces an extensive set of tables which summarize risk and concentration values, making all of your results easy to access.
- Risk Assessment Type: Human Health
- Protocol: Implements the US EPA Human Health Risk Assessment Protocol (HHRAP)
- Input Air Dispersion Modeling Data: AERMOD/ISC format plot files
- Risk Receptor Types: Adult and Child Resident, Farmer and Fisher Scenarios
- Pollutant/COPC Database: HHRAP companion database, plus user defined database
- Regulatory Status: HHRAP is the US EPAs current human health protocol and is fully supported by IRAP-h View
This product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed in the following Windows operating systems:
- 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate Versions)
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent) or higher
- At least 2 GB of available hard disk space
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)