Highwood - Emissions Insights Software
From Emissions Management Toolkit
Emissions Insights is a module of the Emissions Management Toolkit by Highwood. Managing your emissions is hard when standards and technologies are rapidly changing. If you need help, hiring and training experts is costly. Emissions Insights strives to make emissions data management easier and more intuitive so you can take ch arge and rest assured that you’re on the right track. Emissions Insights can also be used for regulatory reporting, to initiate projects with our experts to evaluate reduction opportunities, and to understand reconciliation with measured data. Build and maintain a world class inventory to understand your emissions profile.
- Easy import using Highwood templates to prepare electronic data
- Built-in tools to create an inventory from scratch
- Reliable default source parameters and emissions factors included. No expertise required!
- Track inventory changes and emissions over time
- Understand where current emissions come from on an equipment level
- Support for reporting to Subpart W, Directive 60, and TIER aggregates with easily adjusted emissions factors and alignment on source categories
- Break down Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions
- Organize and aggregate your sources with a flexible grid tool
Why is inventory management important?
- Rapidly changing reporting and compliance requirements demand an understanding of your inventory over time. Building spreadsheets to manage your content and tracking changes is a significant time investment.
- A consolidated tool makes updating much easier when quantification methodology and emission factors require changes. It is convenient for verifying the settings and factors used in past quantification as well.
- An organized and consolidated inventory is the foundation for planning reduction projects, incorporating measurements, and continually improving your company’s ESG strategy.
No reviews were found for Highwood - Emissions Insights Software. Be the first to review!