Map Reader - Robust GIS Map and Data Interaction Software
Map Reader is an incredibly user-friendly interactive mapping application that allows users to start a POSM Pro session by simply clicking on a line segment on a map.
- Precise auto-panning GPS navigation to help field crews locate pipe locations.
- Utilize pipe and manhole layer data from GIS records through POSM Pro to auto-fill all known information from GIS to the inspection header.
- Pass unique pipe or manhole identifiers to POSM Pro so you won’t need to search manually.
- Calculate data such as observation X and Y points are based off map projections and display the data in GIS applications.
- View and print custom maps from the truck, including a highlighted list of completed inspections.
- Create and share dynamic digital maps.
- Lets you start inspections by clicking on the map
- Auto-populates asset data
- Uses a published ESRI map to display map data
- Optionally uses GPS to locate the current position
- Links to POSM inspections