Maximum Advantage Basic MDL Software
Method Detection Limit (MDL) calculation and management is made easy with Maximum Advantage Basic Method Detection Limit Software (MA Basic MDLS). MA Basic MDLS provides you with a MDL study spreadsheet. The MA Basic MDLS is available in several analytical MDL studies, including Ammonia, BOD, Chlorine, COD, Nitrate, Phosphorus, and Total Suspended Solids. MA Basic MDLS is an excellent choice for small laboratories.
- Microsoft Excel® format
- Available for several MDL studies
- Automatically calculates MDLs using at least 7 low-level determinations of an analyte
- Calculates mean, percent recovery, standard deviation, and T-value
- Notifies you if the study is not within the required limits
- Easy to install and learn
- Versatile option for smaller laboratories
- Comply with 40 CFR 136 'Definition and Procedure for the Determination of the Method Detection Limit'
- Saves time and reduces computation errors
- Stay compliant