Meniscus - Version MAP - Analytics Platform Software
From Analytics Platform
MAP is our IOT Analytics Platform for delivering solutions at scale and at speed. It is an Integrated Analytics Stack so you can develop your solutions quicker and easier
SMART Water and Electricity networks
- Complex WHAT-IF scenarios
Monitoring and analytics for large portfolios of meters
Internet of Things deployments and applications
Key features of the Meniscus Analytics Platform, your turnkey big data analytics tool for high performance and seamless integration of all your data
Modules provide fully extensible functionality for importing, pre-processing, calculating, invalidating and creating items. Multiple instances of each module can run on separate servers providing true scalability.
Enables sub second import from multiple data sources and loads raw data into a temporary buffer. New Importers can be easily added for new data formats and types
Raw Data Pre-processor
Processes the raw data in the temporary buffer and stores it in the MongoDB database
Creates and updates the Item structure for each Entity. Item Factories can be called from the API or from the Web Client to automatically create new Entiies or to update existing ones.
Sets the conditions under which an Item will be re-calculated. Invalidators can be time based (i.e. at a specific time), event based (i.e. when a new raw data point is added) or calcualtion based (i.e. when a calculation delivers a specific result.
Extracts Raw Data for the Item from the database and carries out the specific calculations for each Item created in the Item Factories
MAP supports a Calculation Queue that processes all the invalidated Items that can required re-calculating. The MAP Calculation Queue operates in such a way that it is totally scalable. Item properties can be invalidated by API call or from a web client. An invalidated Item will automatically invalidate every dependent Item.
MAP supports any Data Type and a number are available as standard such as grids (block and vector), lookup and scalar and time series values. Fully extensible so users can create new Data Type specific to your needs.
Configureable alarms for any Items or for the entire system.
Scheduled e-mailing of management reports. Only available as part of an overall hosted service.
A fully featured RESTful Analytics API is available to configure, upload and download your application
Unlimited Grouping Hierarchy
MAP supports an unlimited grouping hierarchy and one that can dynamically be changed by adding/updating the appropriate Item Factory.
- It’s an integrated analytics stack, So, it hides a lot of complexity involved in delivering calculations at scale and at speed
- Web client interface lets you configure and manage MAP. Everything powered by our API allowing you to configure and extract data
- Modular platform with ability to run multiple instances of each module. Modules include: Importer, Raw Data processor, ItemFactory, Calculator and Invalidator
- You have control. So, you can dynamically change the underlying data structure of your application and add new raw data sources and new calculations as your requirements change
- Data Blocks and Data Versioning reduce disk IOPS and deliver lightning fast calculations
- Fully modular and uses MongoDB as datastore. Can scale to any size