MESSIR-NET - Fully-Automated Meteorological Web Server Software
MESSIR-NET is a fully-automated meteorological web server dedicated to the display of specific, pre-selected meteorological information on a web interface via a Web server. MESSIR-NET is AUTOMATICALLY updated in real-time with fresh met data received via the MESSIR-COMM Message Switching System. Internet users can view on line all this fresh data including text observations and forecasts, GRIB-coded NWP models, satellite and radar images, home-made charts, pilot briefing. MESSIR-NET data can be accessed from any workstation that has an Internet browser connected to the Internet (or via Intranet).
- Information provided by MESSIR-NET to users:
- Present weather conditions
- Alpha-numeric bulletins
- Individual OPMET reports
- Satellite images
- Significant weather charts
- Time series
- Flight documentation
- Products / documents created by forecasters
- Movies produced using MESSIR-Media system
- T4 coded charts,
- Wind/Temp and other models charts created from GRIB data,
- Weather forecast tables
All available information can be configured on per user/per group basis.