Metrohm - Version OMNIS - Analytical Software
With this in mind, we have developed an analytical software that makes your experience and your work as smooth, easy, and intuitive as it gets. Discover the OMNIS software.
Focusing on what matters:
Easy to use:
Intuitive interface, context-sensitive UI, and drag-and-drop operation
Self-monitoring, alerts, and system checks
21 CFR Part 11; EudraLex, Volume 4, Annex 11
By focusing on the sample, the OMNIS software reflects real-world laboratory processes instead of making you adapt your workflows to the software.
The OMNIS software links all information, parameters, and results to the sample. This approach combined with a context-sensitive user interface streamlines operation greatly.
In the OMNIS software, all system components are represented graphically on a modern user interface. This makes operation highly intuitive and convenient. Everybody in your lab can perform measurements.
To facilitate operation even further, we have implemented drag-and-drop functionality wherever possible. Set up your system and create methods simply by grabbing what you want and putting it where it belongs.
The OMNIS software comes with a host of functions to reduce errors. For example:
- Suggestions and prompts: The software supports you in solving problems by providing concrete and context-specific suggestions.
- Visual status indicators: See what the system and the components are doing.
- Actionable alerts: The system triggers alarms for certain events so you can stay on top of the process.
- System checks: Be sure that the system is ready for measurement before you start.
Secure database, full traceability, user management, audit trail, signatures, and modification comment are features that make regulatory compliance with OMNIS simple.
- 21 CFR Part 11
- EudraLex, Volume 4, Annex 11