MICROexpert - Software Tool for Diagnosis and Trouble-shooting of Operational Problems in Activated Sludge
MICROexpert is a knowledge based software tool for diagnosis and trouble-shooting of operational problems in activated sludge. It deals with suspended-solid systems in aerobic or in nutrient removing (N and P) processes, in CSTR (Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor) or Plug Flow reactors.
- Multi-User Software Licence on CD support
- User’s Manual in electronic format .pdf and/or on paper
- Analytical Procedures in electronic format .pdf and/or on paper
Italian, English and French versions are available.
- Microscopic sludge analysis on microfauna, sludge biotic index (SBI), sludge floc morphology and filamentous bacterial growth;
- Laboratory physico-chemical analysis;
- Operative parameters evaluated on field;
- Visual investigation on efficiency of each wastewater treatment.