MillControl - Version Premium Line - Automatic Control Software
For controlling the grinding process and measurement of gas pressure and temperature. The software MillControl enables the automatic control of the Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 and Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line and validation of the grinding process. The actual rotational speed and power consumption are checked and documented. The software is a distinct safety feature, since overpressure and a rise in temperature are avoided and defects on the mill and a sticking of the sample material prevented. By using two EASY GTM-bowls with special lid and transmitter you transform your Planetary Mills premium line into an analytical measuring system for monitoring pressure and temperature during the grinding process.
MillControl enables you to define grinding processes with different parameters with the aid of the SOPs, for example:
- 2 x 2 minutes with 900 rpm with pauses of 6 minutes, then
- 3 x 1 minute at 1100 rpm with an 8 minute pause and as conclusion
- 2 x 3 minutes at 600 rpm.
The SOPs may be saved and retrieved at any time, which makes a standardized execution of grindings for constantly recurring grinding tasks with exactly identical conditions possible. The analysis of the grindings, as well as the graphic display of the results, can be defined in a manner so even here standardized reports with the corresponding interesting parameters can be generated.
The archive-function of MillControl allows you to access at any time previous grindings and for example compare these with recent grindings which is especially interesting for the pharmaceutical industry.
Turn your Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line and Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 premium line into an analytical measuring system by using the EASY GTM system (Gas Pressure and Temperature Measurement System) with special lid and transmitter as well as a receiver board and the included MillControl software. Your advantage: easy and safe monitoring and analysis of thermal effects, physical and chemical reactions or increases/decreases in pressure through continuous measurement of gas pressure and temperature directly in the grinding bowl. The mill is automatically controlled to ensure that the set parameters are not exceeded. EASY GTM bowls are available in different materials and volumes.
- Automatic control of the mill and validation of grinding process
- Monitoring and graphical display of the set and actual
- Rotational speed and power consumption
- Creation and saving of individual SOPs for various grinding
- Processes with different parameters to ensure identical conditions for recurring grinding tasks
- Generation of standardised reports with the most relevant parameters
- Archive function for documenting of all grinding processes performed
- Better reproducibility of the results and lesser error rate
Installation of the software couldn't be easier: the software is delivered on an USB and can be easily installed and is suitable for Windows.