MSDSpro - Version Classic - Total SDS & Chemical Inventory Management Software
Classic simplifies regulatory reporting & OSHA compliance as well as facilitates time-consuming tasks associated with HAZ COM 1910.1200 GHS requirements. This inventory application makes it easy and affordable to maintain your SDS and chemical inventory at your locations. SDSpro Classic generates binders and label printing at no additional cost and features a GHS authoring template for North America. SDSpro Classic installs on a single computer and does not require internet to function. Classic is ideal for the constructions industry, small labs, remote jobs, and small businesses that manage over 50 SDSs. SDSpro Classic is loaded with extended features and unmatched flexibility to make your life a little easier!
Total SDS & Chemical Inventory Management from a single desktop
- Powerful and affordable standalone solution
- Easy to use and handles all types of SDSs
- Fast SDS binder creation, updating and tracking
- Automatic manufacturer direct SDS updates
- Simplifies regulatory reporting & OSHA compliance
Easy access to MSDSs updates at the touch of button. Eliminate the problem of updating and maintaining your MSDSs
- Update your MSDSs anytime you like for FREE
- Click the Update from Internet button and instantly capture the most current MSDSs available.
- Archive the older MSDS for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
- Track and report chemical details & locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Bar code scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update, and faster to report.
Are you responsible for updating chemical inventories in multiple locations? MSDSpro’s Web Inventory Manager distributes the workload of inventory management.
MSDSpro Classic is loaded with features, yet costs less than other programs with far less to offer.
- MSDSpro is NOT modular and includes everything you need for EHS, OSHA & WHMIS compliance.
- No extra charges for labels, reports, authoring or any other tool you need.
- 100% upgradeable! Need your MSDSs available on your company intranet?
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory, and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data.
- Product & Inventory
- Chemical & Ingredients
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with MSDSpro’s Custom Report Generator
- Robust and easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and most popular programs
- Take control of your information
Right to Know (RTK) Label Printing at no additional cost
- NFPA –National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS - Hazardous Material Identification System
- WHMIS - Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels – Dept. of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
This feature is standard functionality in MSDSpro Classic!
Creating binders for your employees is fast, simple and easy with MSDSpro Classic.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create paper or electronic PDF binders of your MSDSs
- Fully indexed, looking up MSDSs is a breeze
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, etc.
- Save them on a CD, print your binders on paper or keep them on your PC desktop for convenient electronic access.
Simple & Compliant MSDS Archiving with MSDSpro Classic
- Simply select the products no longer in use, click a button, and they are instantly moved to the archive
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author your finished product MSDSs quickly with MSDSpro Classic:
- Professional, easy to read 16 Section ANSI formatting
- Powerful phrase library for easy “drag & drop” composition
- Over 400 ANSI phrases included
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and MSDS update tools
- MSDS Version Control with global changes for mass updates
- Optional Spanish & French phrase libraries available
- Eliminate the frustration of authoring MSDSs today
Have questions on the Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) and/or REACH?
Do you need to author multi-jurisdictional MSDSs? and/or in multiple languages?
MSDSpro Classic keeps your information flowing, even outside of MSDSpro's chemical inventory and MSDS management.
- Information can be imported and 'mapped' from existing spreadsheets and databases
- Data can be exported from MSDSpro for use in reporting and other systems.
- You own and control all your data and MSDSs
Speak with your MSDSpro Consultant regarding your specific information needs