noise3D - Noise Simulation and Prediction Software
noise3D is the comprehensive solution for noise simulation for architects, industrial planners and environmental experts. It provides a new concept for simulating and predicting the sound propagation outdoor. The development of the acoustic model works in the 3D software SketchUp. All digitization steps are in 3D mode always keeping a realistic view of the model in front of the user.
Why is noise3D so attractive?It is very affordable. It is the first full scale noise simulation tool for smaller or new businesses. Building and maintaining your noise control model is free, you pay a monthly license fee only when calculations are required. You will retain your model for free and pay in a future month again only when further calculations will be required. There are no fees when you do not have to run calculations.
- a CAD type tool to model your acoustic project in 3D style
- detailed results according to ISO standards generally accepted by your authorities
- compelling colored 3D noise maps for local authorities and your customers
- you are free to develop your model in the CAD tool and pay for the service only in those month when you need to perform calculations. A unique business model in this industry that helps to keep your budgets low. Look at a 3D-example
Why noise3D? … easy to use, yet complete and comprehensive
Noise abatement is a key issue and effective measures are expensive. noise3D will help you become successful. With its fast processing engine you will iterate calculations. This will reduce expenditures and cost. As a service you will avoid investment and have flexibility. Noise3D is fast, accurate, effective and practical. The tool for noise control engineering.
Architects and planners concerned with noise control issues will avoid high consultants cost and address calculation and mapping needs with noise3D themselves – as many calculations as you wish, not just two or three shots by the experts.
What you should know about noise3D™ – the noise calculation software
- Comprehensive simulation software for industrial, urban and traffic noise
- Low cost solution which can be paid for on a monthly basis
- Very user friendly, easy to operate, completly operating in 3D mode
- Userfriendly and straight forward verification of data and model
- Built to estimate or predict environmental noise for planning, engineering or control of industrial facilities
- Sound pressure levels calculated according to ISO 9613
- Compliant with ISO 17534
- Considers multitude of acoustic elements including ground effects, obstacles, reflection, insulation
- Calculates accurate results and creates compelling colored noise maps
- Precise table presentation of output data which will be accepted by customers and authorities
- Facilitates sound power level simulation
- Results can be exported to spreadsheet and other office tools
- Includes databases capabilities for Spectra and R-Spectra
- OpenStreetMap as basis for plan
- Import contour lines from DWG (AUTOCAD) files
More Details about noise3D™
Calculation of sound propagation outdoor with noise3D™ is straight forward. Define the geometry of buildings and obstacles and the position of the noise source and immission points in a 3D model in the Trimble Navigation application. SketchUp ® is convenient for input of geometry data and review of the quality of the 3D model, a SketchUp ® license will be required. Then record the noise data using friendly input masks. The DIN ISO 9613-2 calculation provides results within seconds or minutes, both, tabular results and colored noise maps are generated. You will be able to present, print or onward process the results in standard office packages. With the noise3D solution this is done by just a few clicks. With our latest releases you can even transform existing SketchUp ® models in noise3D into a comprehensive noise model using the funktion “building envelope”. Especially architects will apprechiate this very efficient linkage of the architecture plan with a capability for noise assessment. The tool for noise control engineering.
Release 18.104.22.168 of noise3D is now available and our latest release. The new release has been tested successfully with SketchUp Pro 2018 and continues to support the versions PRO or MAKE 2015, 2016, and 2017. The new SketchUp Free does not support plugins like noise3D. After registration at Register and login at Customer Area you will be able to download the SketchUp plugin and calculation engine software. For installation details please read the how it works section and for a step-by-step instruction to build an acoustic model see our manual.
You have the choice to purchase a noise3D license or buy the calculation service noise3D. In case you proceed with a monthly service then you pay only in those months when you need it. No automatic subscriptions, no termination or any other service fees.
- acknowledged calculations method according to ISO 9613-2, ISO 17534 and RLS-90
- robust and proven calculation module of Kramer-Schalltechnik
- quality graphical 3D input
- accurate results in table format
- compelling 3D noise maps
- immediate results
- easy installation of software on your PC
- available for Windows ®
- presentation on tablets
- detailed user instructions
- online user manual and use cases
- low-priced purchased solution
- also available at monthly and annual rates, no further obligations, no termination clauses