Oil Pipeline Leak Detection and Monitoring Software
The LeakAnalyzer Leakage Detection System assists in the remote monitoring of liquid flow in a trunk pipeline, and determines the location of any leakage. Data from multiple Control Points distributed along the pipeline is obtained by the Data Collection Server, and supplied to Analysis Client Workstations.
LeakAnalyzer functionality includes:
- Remote monitoring of liquid flow in the trunk pipeline;
- Determination of leakage location;
- Graphical presentation of data for convenient viewing and assisting the analyst in the estimation of any leakage location on the pipeline.
- Multiple Control Points distributed along the pipeline send data to the Data Collection Server;
- Data Collection Server exchanges measurement data with the SCADA system and a remote FTP server;
- Data is supplied to Analysis Client Workstations.
- The Data Collection Server runs Windows 2003;
- Each Control Point contains an industrial PC with a connected GPS receiver, pressure sensor(s) as well as optional flowmeter and temperature sensor. The industrial PCs run real-time software under Windows CE 5.0 for data acquisition and transmission to the Data Collection Server via the TCP network;
- The Analysis Client Workstations run the .NET-based LeakAnalyzer application.