Oizom - Environmental Data Terminal
Oizom Terminal is an Environmental Data Visualization & Analytics Platform. It contains modules like ANALYTICS, AUTOMATED REPORTS, CLUSTER VIEW, SMART NOTIFICATIONS, HEATMAPS, WIDGETS & so on. Analytics can be performed by 3 different approaches like parameter comparisons, various device comparisons, and pollution rose. Smart notifications - where email SMS and push notifications can be generated using thresholds set by the customer Automated reports - here system generates scheduled reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. These reports are as per regulatory standards. Environmental widget - iframe-based widget can be integrated into any web platform to publish the data on a website or portal Pollution Heat Map - When you have a certain number of devices in a fixed area, we have the capability to generate pollution heat maps using our environmental.AI
- Air Quality Data Overview: Oizom data platform provides a macro picture of the environmental condition of all the selected locations. It represents real-time environmental data in a geo-mapped visualization along with the calculated Air Quality Index. It shows the concentration of each environmental parameter being monitored along with the calculated AQI. You can observe the real-time pollution data along with weather parameters like wind, temperature, and humidity. The color-coded index is deemed necessary to understand and interpret the concentration of various pollutants.
- Environmental Data Micro-Analysis Dashboard: The dashboard provides a detailed representation of the environmental data from each monitoring equipment. The terminal dashboard allows users to visualize the environmental data with interactive charts, graphs, and data tables. The dashboard exhibits Pollution Rose and Wind Rose Chart to represent the pollution dispersion along with the wind. It also displays the ambient noise pollution via a Noise Chart. The average Air Quality Index (AQI) is also provided for each parameter concentration as hourly average and real-time data. A detailed box plot enables air quality trend analysis.
- Environmental Historical Data Analytics: The Analytics module provides three ways for analysis - location, parametric, and time-span comparisons. Location Comparison allows comparing the data of two or more equipment installed at different locations for a particular parameter for a fixed period. Parametric Comparison allows a comparison of multiple parameters of one location for a selected time. Time-span Comparison analyzes the parametric data of a location for different time slots such as morning vs evening-peak hours.
- Air Quality Monitoring Mobile App: Oizom mobile app allows users to visualize the air quality of their city and compare it with AQI of hundreds of cities around the world on the go. The user-friendly app also generates alerts every time there is a pollution threshold breach. The aim is to make environmental data accessible to each individual for increased public awareness through the mobile app. This can simulate the precautionary actions by the citizens for their day-to-day activities to achieve better health.
- Secured APIs For Environmental Data: Secured and encrypted (JWT) APIs enable data transfer to a third-party application. The MQTT/HTTPS API empowers developers and solution providers to build custom applications using Oizom Environmental Data. The API makes the data processing flexible by breaking down the transactions into smaller packages. This IoT technology enables data accessibility even in remote areas.
- Air Quality Report: Oizom data platform can provide automated/on-demand printable reports as per the industry standards. These reports can be activated on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for multiple email recipients. Government and environmental institutions can use the reports for data archival. Reports offer a better periodic overview of the environmental condition and also helps in documenting the data for future references.
- Air Quality Monitored Data Set Download: The environmental data can be accessed as tabular spreadsheets in the form of downloadable CSVs. The CSV contains data for each parameter along with its timestamp. It also contains critical device parameters such as battery status, device location, operating temperature, etc.
- Environmental Data access through Voice Activation: With the advancement in voice-activated devices, Oizom is also exploring to make data access hands-free. Environmental data access through voice activation can help people interact with the Oizom platform using their digital assistants like Google Home, Alexa, etc. This allows hands-free data requests, alerts and other environmental insights activated simply by your voice.
- Environmental Data For Public Display: For better environmental awareness, Oizom environmental data can be published on a Visual Messaging Display (VMD). Along with data, the display can also showcase actionable insights, for instance, ’ Good time for Walk’, ‘Stay Indoors’, ‘Wear a Mask’, etc. This allows citizens to take precautionary actions for better personal health safety.
- Air Quality Data Display Via TV Interface: Using environmental data stick, any TV Display can be used for environmental awareness. The display can be used for showcasing environmental data and actionable insights. This intuitive environmental data interface can be used in any key locations (hot spots) for public engagement.
- Web Widget For Air Quality Data: An easily integrable I-frame based widget can be embedded in any third party web platform (websites/apps) to represent real-time environmental data. Such a widget-based approach can be a powerful medium for environmental awareness digitally.
- Smart Alerts For Environmental Actions: The concerned authorities need to be alerted of the hazard level to take specific corrective/preventive action towards an environmental issue. Using custom thresholds for every parameter, Oizom can trigger actionable alerts in the form of push notifications, email notifications, and SMS notifications for the action team. This feature drastically reduces the problem-to-solution time using data-driven actions.