OpenLAB - Chromatography Data System (CDS)
From Data Systems
OpenLAB CDS ChemStation Edition and OpenLAB EZChrom Edition. Both configurations have common elements but also keep current ChemStation and EZChrom Elite workflows intact. OpenLAB CDS is scalable from an individual Workstation to a fully distributed system.
OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition provides chromatography data acquisition, processing and control of GC and LC chromatographs and is used in chromatography operations ranging from single user/single instrument to multi-user/multi-instrument laboratories throughout the world. OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition supports all GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
- Manage users, projects and instruments with the new OpenLAB Shared Services Control Panel with the most intuitive user interface
- Powerful and flexible reporting using the new Intelligent Reporting Tools
- The industry's most comprehensive Multi Vendor Instrument Control
- Software that is scalable from a Single User to Client/Server Enterprise built on a new industry standard communication interface
- Easily connect to OpenLAB ECM for secure data storage and the ability to easily find and share data throughout the laboratory and entire enterprise
- Work smarter and be more productive with Smart Sequencing which can automatically check critical samples
- Meet the needs of GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 with Configurable Compliance
- Tailored to the needs of Petrochemical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- New result package functionality enabling easy data archival and sharing as well as Master Method workflows
- Get status information on the go for your laboratory through any WLAN connection on your smartphone
Multi-Vendor Instrument Control:
OpenLAB EZChrom can be configured with a vast number of control software options for leading HPLC, GC and related hardware manufacturers. This provides a completely integrated system to control instrument operation, collect and store results, and record all instrument settings with each run.
- CTC Analytics
- ESA Inc.
- Thermo Electron
OpenLAB Chromatography Data System (CDS) ChemStation Edition is a major revision of the industry-standard Agilent ChemStation. It handles the broadest range of separation techniques in the CDS market, including GC, LC, CE, SFC, LC/MS, and CE/MS. OpenLAB CDS is scalable from an individual Workstation to a fully distributed system. Flexible workflows are ideally suited for applications in all industries, from early product development to quality control. When integrated with OpenLAB ECM for secure central data storage, OpenLAB CDS ChemStation Edition supports all GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations. Sophisticated level-5 control and monitoring of LAN-based instruments ensures fast and flexible data acquisition, complemented by advanced data analysis and new Intelligent Reporting capabilities for highest productivity.
- Control of Agilent LC, GC, CE, CE/MS, and LC/MS instruments and generic A/D converters as well as third-party LC detectors
- Scalable software - from a standalone Workstation to a Distributed System
- Manage users and instruments with the new OpenLAB Shared Services Control Panel. Forty ChemStation user privileges can be combined into different roles and applied to a single Workstation or a Distributed System
- Powerful and flexible reporting using the new Intelligent Reporting module
- New flexible workflows make OpenLAB CDS ChemStation Edition ideal for applications in all industries ranging from early product development to quality control
- Easily customized through built-in macro language
- Easily connected to OpenLAB ECM for secure data storage and the ability to easily find and share data throughout the laboratory and the entire enterprise
- Seamless integration in non-regulated or highly-regulated workflows, including support for 21 CFR Part 11 (requires OpenLAB ECM)
- Get status information on-the-go for your laboratory through any WLAN connection on your smartphone