OpenText - Master Data Management
The faster information changes, the more you need to ensure absolute consistency and reliability. Master data management (MDM) is a must-have for digital business automation that streamlines business activities across enterprise systems and data repositories.
OpenText AppWorks Platform Master Data Management makes it faster and easier to build and deploy trusted data hubs, customized to the needs and goals of your enterprise. Identify producers, consumers, and sources of master data; collect and analyze metadata; implement a data governance program; and set up an infrastructure that integrates various data sources with flexibility and control.
- Gives you access to synchronized data from disparate sources across applications, departments, and geographies
- Shows single view of relevant master data
- Allows for real-time monitoring of business processes which span multiple application silos
- Publishes information related to critical business processes
AppWorks Master Data Management offers a process driven, customer-centric approach to information management. It is ideal for e-commerce and e-business organizations as well as those with compliancy issues and risk management needs.
OpenText AppWorks Platform Master Data Management offers:
- Pluggable architecture (using third party data quality tools)
- Near real-time data synchronization
- Master data, business object life cycle management
- Event-driven object life cycle management
- Strong workflow capabilities
- Works in publish - subscribe model
- Support for web services
- Supports all relevant Master Data Management patterns (Registry, Co-existence, Transactional)