Pace Data Master - Version 3000 - Data Acquisition & Control System
Data Acquisition Systems (DAS), Data Acquisition and Control Systems (DACS), Data Acquisition and Handling Systems (DAHS) all demand experienced application to satisfy CEMS regulatory compliance and process analysis needs.
PACE Incorporates turnkey service for DAS projects. Whether your requirements are for a new air permit or an existing system, PACE can deliver installation protocol through system certification. By providing installation of major brand PLC - based systems designed to meet your specifications and needs, PACE will integrate your DAS and CEMS - expertly - all 'under one roof '.
All PACE equipment will meet or exceed your requirements for continuous emissions monitoring and opacity monitoring (CEMS). Rest assured that all equipment is reliable and serviceable. All systems are tested and thoroughly checked prior to shipment.
- USEPA 40CFR60, 75, 266, and 503 monitoring and reporting regulations
- National Instruments Modules
- Human Interface (HMI) Touch Panel 1GHz Computer with 512MB RAM 80GB HDD.
- WinXPe (Embedded).
- External USB HDD for data backup.
- External Modem for remote dial in.
- National Instruments (NI) Compact FieldPoint (cFP) modules.
- RU1 Rack mount keyboard with glide mouse. (CEMS Cabinets only).
- Also available in a standard desktop configuration!!!
The DataMaster 3000 Data Acquisition system offered by PACE was developed on National Instruments LabView 8.5 platform. The 20 years of innovation that LabView offered made it an easy choice for PACE to develop this new platform. The DataMaster 3000 platform offers our customers the flexibility to perform complex calculations, quick and easy monitoring of current values, running averages, alarm and warning status, historical trending of all monitored parameters, automatic daily calibration checks, and basic Data Acquisition making it the right choice for any application.
Standard Package Includes:
- Automatic calibration
- Integrated operator security system
- Configurable display parameters
- Automated report generation (Hourly, Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly)
Depending on the options selected, the system can provide connectivity to most industry standard sensor input and output formats.
- 4-20 mA
- 24V DC
- Dry Contact Relay
- Solid State Relay
- 16 Analog Input Channels (4-20mA or 0-10V)
- 16 Digital Input Channels 24vdc
- 8 Relays SPST Form A Electro Mechanical Relays
- 8 Thermocouple Channels
- National Instruments LabView 8.5 based DataMaster 3000 control software
- PC Anywhere Host/Remote