Palcom Manager - Remote Leak Detection Monitoring Software
PALCOM Manager is a web based application designed to monitor large network of PermAlert leak detection systems. The highly scalable solution allow ease of monitoring geographically dispersed network of leak detection systems. The application stores all captured data, events and logs for audit trail as well as analytic purposes. And the application can be installed on-premise or subscribed as a service. Enterprise level software to manage and monitor all networked PermAlert leak detection systems. Integrated web application allow for connection and configuration to all PermAlert systems from anywhere and anytime.
- Centralized management of all leak detection systems
- Web user interface for computer and mobile devices
- On demand GLS drawing and mapping of leak detection systems
- Setup of multiple systems and user groups
- Alarm and exception alerts via SMS and/or Email
- Reporting and analytics capability
Manage and monitor geographically dispersed network of leak detection systems. Highly scalable solution that improves productivity, reduce costs and enhance the intelligence of the PermAlert leak detection system.
The integrated platform allows connection and configuration of all PermAlert devices through single pane of glass from anywhere, anytime.
Protect your asset and business operations with enhanced real time monitoring solution.
- Centralized management of all leak detection systems On-Premise or via cloud
- Remote deployment with no user intervention at the control panels
- Web user interface for both computer screens and mobile devices
- Real-time status reporting and event logging
- Alarm and exception alerts via email and SMS
- On demand GLS drawing and mapping of sensors
- Create device and user groups to suite operation management
- Remote update of device software capable
- Reporting and analytics capability to manage system performance
- Open API enables ease of integration and extensibility
- Customizable security logins to ensure maximum security
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, Chinese, French
- No. of Devices: No Limit (Device License for each leak detection system)
- No. of Users: No Limit
- Security: Multiple user access levels with password protection
- Operating System: Linus Ubuntu Server 18.10 or newer (64-bit)
- Database Engine: MySQL 7.0 or newer
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB Minimum
- HD Space: 100 GB Minimum
- Network: Standard connection w/ HTTPS enabled (configurable port 443 default) 100 MB/sec Minimum