PASI - Version V.E.S. 2000 - Earth Resistivity Software
This software package, available for compatible PC IBM systems and implemented in Windows® environment, has been conceived for the inversion, on data processing basis, of vertical electric soundings realized with the most currently used spreading types.
This software package, available for compafible PC IBM sysfems and implemenfed in Windows® environment has been conceived for fhe inversion, on data processing basis, of vertical elecfric soundings realized with the most currently used spreading types.Its main functions are among others the following:
- Field data input (with printing possibilities) numerical input of layer thickness and resistivity.
- Display of related theoretical curve in superimposition to the field data.
- Automatical identification of the succession of layers and related theoretical curve without the need to entry any parameter whatsoever and with the possibility to select the number of layers required.
- Display of layers, in bilogarittimic scale, on the same graph as that for the theoretical curve and that for the field data.
- Possibility to modify the layers resistivity or thickness directly on the graph, immediately showing the consequent variations of the theoretical curve (thus no need to digit numeric values),
- Determination of the Equivalent Models (at the end of the operation a window will display the percentage shifting between the calculated and the field curve).
- Possibility to directly enter the description of the probable lithotypes on the screen as they are identified during the inversion.
- Possibility to modify the step of the decade being employed for the identification of the theoretical curve.
- Printing of the table related to the layers (with the possible description of lithotypes) as well as the bilogarithmic graph representing the field data points, the theoretical curve and the layers representation (optional).
- Possibility to customize header and print-outs.
- Possibility to edit data.