PDControl - Measurement Value Data Acquisition And Data Analysis Software
Software for particle size and concentration analysis with the welas digital opt. aerosol spectrometer. The PDControl software is designed for measurement value acquisition and data analysis by all of the welas digital systems. It enables quick and easy particle size and concentration analysis. The PDControl software provides special advantages for the analysis of rapid changes in concentration and particle size distributions using the high time resolution of 10 ms, depending on the measurement system.
In addition, PDControl enables the transparent display of measured distributions with analysis of the coincidence percentage as per Dr. Umhauer and Prof. Sachweh (see last figure).
Palas software solutions in the fields of particle measurement technology, filter testing, and test rig control are based on our many years of experience and have been continuously optimized and further developed in close collaboration with our international customers based on their requirements. As a result, Palas software is especially practical and provides many advantages in daily applications.
We will be happy to send you our demo software.
Palas also offers other software, including:
- FTControl for filter testing
- In addition, Palas offers custom software solutions for the automation and control of customer-specific test rigs with the inclusion of external measurement systems.
Quality to the last detail
- Display of cumulative and distributive size distributions in diagram and table form
- Comparison of cumulative and distributive size distributions in diagram form
- Display of all measured single particles and the corresponding statistics for distributions in table form
- Storage/loading of measurements
- Read-only mode for measurement files
- Data export in a text file (possible to import data into Excel)
- Acquisition and analysis in as little as 10 ms ideal for rapid,
- Up to four statistical values are able to be displayed simultaneously, e.g. number concentration, coincidence percentage, Sauter diameter, and mean diameter
Coincidence and border zone error analysis
welas digital is equipped with a new, fast 20 MHz signal processing processor that analyzes the curve of each individual particle signal. This enables coincidences, i.e. more than one particle at the same time in the measurement volume, to be detected on the individual signal and corrected (as per Dr. Umhauer / Prof. Sachweh).
The PDControl software enables our customers to trace each measurement
in detail, using:
- Display of measured distributions in diagram form with
- Valid particle size distribution
- Border zone and coincidence distributions and
- Statistically corrected particle size distributions.
- Particle measurement and particle size analysis
- Measurement of MDI/DPI inhalers and nebulizers
- Emission and immission measurements
- Analysis of rapid, unsteady processes
- Smoke detector tests
- Particle measurement for clouding processes
- Optimal information content:
- Display of distributions in diagram and table form: Number, area, volume, concentration (number and mass)
- Comparison of multiple distributions in one diagram
- Display of the time sequence of statistical values
- Analysis of 14 statistical values
- Acquisition and analysis in as little as 10 ms ideal for rapid, unsteady processes
- Coincidence analysis
- Simultaneous measurement with multiple welas digital systems
- Also able to be used with other particle measuring devices
- Acquisition by four external sensor signals in parallel with particle measurement, e.g. differential pressure, temperature, relative humidity, volume flow, etc.
- Clear structure
- Easy installation on the PC
- Short processing times
- Regular updates via the Internet free of charge
- Easy to transfer data to Excel
- Unlimited copies for various workstations within a company
- Easy to operate
- Reliable function
- Reduces your operating expenses
- operating system: Windows 2000/ Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- processor: min. Pentium 4, 1800 MHz
- user memory: from 4 GB
- screen resolution: at least 1280 • 800