Loaded with features, the PDOX System provides truck scale users with all of the tools needed to quickly process truck weighing, process inbound/outbound truck transactions, capture essential transaction information and provide powerful reporting capabilities. While powerful, the PDOX System is designed for maximum ease of use, with intuitive screens and short-cut keys to speed up all operations and to reduce operator training time.
PDOX Truck Scale Management Systems are available for single user sites, network sites and unattended operations. Select the system best suited for local operational requirements. PDOX is suited for a wide variety of truck scale applications including landfills, recycling, stone and aggregate, asphalt, agricultural, chemical, food and general industrial applications. PDOX will work with most truck scale brands or models in the field!
Quick Return on Investment
PDOX saves labor, from producing ready to mail invoices to automating special report requirements. Once the transactions are complete, they can be exported to most accounting packages and host mainframe platforms for tracking receivables, production, and inventory.
Customizable for your data and reporting requirements
The PDOX truck scale software also features a comprehensive standard reporting system and a user-guided report and graph wizard, for custom requirements.
It can also produce ready-to-mail invoices for any time period required.
Multi-site networking and management capability
The PDOX truck scale software is available for single user sites, multiple sites and unattended weighing.
It is compatible with most truck scales brands and models currently in use.
Compatible with other systems to create a complete truck-scale weighing management solution
Options for the software include barcode/RFID scanning, exporting files for standard accounting systems and security camera or traffic light support.
- PC software - Supports Windows 98/NT/2000/XP (2000 recommended).
- Compatibility & Data Storage - Standard (Trucks, Customers, Materials, etc.) and user configurable databases. Export to CSV, Fixed Record Length, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Access, dBase, Paradox, FoxPro, Excel, and other ODBC compliant databases.
- Reports - Comprehensive standard report system. User guided Report and Graph Wizard. Ad-hoc Query system for user definable custom reports.
- Invoicing - Produces ready to mail invoices for any time period: daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Security - Five level user password system. Tracks and records all user actions in system log files.
- Transaction Speed - Perform data entry, weighment, ticket print, and data store in a matter of seconds.
- Online Help - Comprehensive online help with lookup index.
- Remote Support - Remote support provided with annual support agreement via PC Anywhere, Carbon Copy, WinVNC, or VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Support - 1 year included, annual contracts available.
- Unattended Unit - Allows simultaneous operation of unattended and attended scales. Unattended station simultaneously displays Truck #, Customer, Contract, Material, Source, Location.
- Network Support - Windows Network ready. Data can be stored anywhere on network. Data is retrieved from the unattended scale using RS-232 or TCP/IP sockets via wired Ethernet or industry standard Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b components.
- Multi-Scale Support - Supports up to four scales per computer. Additional scales supported via network.
- Barcode/Mag-Stripe/RFID - Supports scanning of Truck, Trailer, Customer, Contract, Material, Source or Location from office or unattended station.
- Accounting Export - Create export files for accounting systems including Business Works, Peachtree, QuickBooks, AccPac, CSV, Fixed Record Length, others. Also export to ODBC compliant databases.
- Off-site Data Transfer - Transfer data from the scale site to an offsite location using a modem.
- Cash Drawer Compatible
- Security Camera /or Traffic Light Support - Sends ticket data to a video camera while recording the vehicle on the scale. Traffic light control also available.
- Multi-site Office Reporting - Allows a central office to produce reports on several off-site scale stations. Each site’s data is kept separate.
- Pentium III processor with 256MB RAM or greater
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- 56kb modem w/ PC Anywhere 10.0 software
- RS232 serial port or Ethernet port (for scale interface)
- Windows compatible ticket and report printer(s)
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)