Percent View - Freeware - Percentile Concentrations for AERMOD
Percent View is a utility that computes rolling averages and generates percentile concentrations for AERMOD, ISCST3, & ISC-PRIME Models. PLOTFILEs of percentile concentrations generated by Percent View can be visualized using Lakes Environmental Software package, AERMOD View.
- Download the self-extracting installation file to a temporary folder in your computer.
- Submit your Registration to obtain an activation code. An activation code will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
- Install Percent View onto your computer.
- Once you have received your activation code, start-up Percent View. When prompted to register, click on Yes, and the Registration dialog box will be displayed.
- Enter your activation code (product registration key) you received by e-mail and press OK.
- You can now start using Percent View!
- Note that we do not provide technical support for any of our freeware products (Screen View, WRPLOT View, and Perecent View). However, if you are experiencing problems with installation or you have suggestions for improvements
Free and Easy to Use
Processes AERMOD and ISC POSTFILES and displays a series plot for each receptor location.
Generates Percentile Graphs and PLOTFILEs
Generates PLOTFILEs for the selected percentile (e.g., 99.8, 95th, etc.) which can be visualized using Lakes Environmental Software package AERMOD View, or any other graphics package such as Surfer.
Calculates Rolling Averages
Computes a 3, 8, or 24 rolling average based on 1-hour average concentrations.
This product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed in the following Windows operating systems:
- 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate Versions)
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent) or higher
- At least 2 GB of available hard disk space
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)