PIPE-FLO - Version Professional 15.1 - Fluid Flow Analysis Software
PIPE-FLO Professional simulates the operation of piping systems transporting liquids and industrial gases under a variety of expected operating conditions.
Key highlights include:
- Incorporated the calculation methods from PIPE-FLO® Stock 2007 as a licensed module to PIPE-FLO® Professional
- Added the ability to calculate fluid properties of pulp suspensions and slurries based on the TAPPI standard TIP 0410-14 and the Goulds PulpFric program
- Added the ability to model both stock slurries and other process fluids, including chemicals, in the same system model
- Added new messages triggered by calculations in the PIPE-FLO® Stock licensed module
- Added the capability to calculate the Specific Heat Capacity for liquids for table fluids and updated the ESI Water fluid table file
- Bug fixes and Several usability improvements
- Expanded the image library of symbols for many of the of the devices utilized in PIPE- FLO® Professional
Engineered Software, Inc.’s PIPE-FLO® products are the world’s leading fluid flow analysis and design modeling software tools. These versatile tools provide value across multiple disciplines, industries, and during all stages in the lifetime of fluid piping system. They provide a common basis for operators, process and design engineers, and management to understand, communicate, and document their fluid piping systems and processes. Equally applicable to process, support, and distribution systems in commercial, industrial, and public facilities, PIPE-FLO® products are an invaluable tool for the design, commissioning, operation, and modification of fluid piping systems.
Whether your goal is to increase profitability through optimization of the plant or workflow processes, to conserve energy by understanding and minimizing non-value-added losses throughout your system, to increase system uptime in your plant through effective comparison of actual versus designed hydraulic behavior, or to understand the value of potential changes or capital investments before they happen, PIPE-FLO® products enable you to achieve your goal and have an immediate impact. Click on the links below to see how our PIPE-FLO® products can help you deliver.
Easy to Use Software Model That Everyone in the Plant Understands
- Design new systems and plan expansions
- Document and optimize existing operations with our robust modeling features
- Simulate the next day operations
- Troubleshoot and Support emergencies
- Manage startup, shutdown and plant turnovers
Easy to Use
- Convenient and Flexible, the intuitive user interface makes it easy to model complex piping systems quickly.
- Data Import feature allows users to import large amounts of Design Data.
- Safety is Critical in any environment; PIPE-FLO® is designed to ensure that equipment manufacturers' operating specifications are met.
- We Take Industry Standards Seriously
- Incorporated into our software ASME, HI, IEC, AWWA, and ANSI/ISA, NQA standards. Calculations using tables for pipe, fluid, valve, and fitting data are fully integrated to provide industry accurate information.