PrecisionHawk - Electrical Transmission Asset Inspection Software
GIS-based comprehensive visual inspections surface the data you need to protect uptime, worker safety, and profitability.
Safety and cost-effectiveness are crucial when it comes to comprehensive visual inspections (CVIs). Besides the cost and risk, aggregating the data you collect into a single, standardized database can be messy—if not impossible.
PrecisionHawk offers utilities a faster, safer way to inspect and manage transmission assets—so they can use geospatial data intelligence from the selection of future transmission structure sites to the decommissioning of assets.
Deploy remote sensors to inspect and inventory your assets. Amplify the volume and detail of your data collection with a GIS solution; you’ll increase safety, lower costs, and gain insights that will help you make better business decisions.
Our industry-leading geospatial technology portfolio, engineered for transmission inspection:
QC data for any required data recollection and upload to servers. Our team of data analysts produces structural models using LiDAR data, delivering precise measures of asset height, depth, health, phasing of power cables, lean, and attachments.
- Refine capital budgets using a comprehensive accounting of your assets, including precise geolocation
- Detail work orders, with robust imagery, to triage immediate issues
- Triage repairs by batching work orders depending on the severity of the problem, saving time and money
- Fuel network engineering strategy, modeling out-of-compliance assets in relation to other assets, roadways, and zoning
- Apply for permits and produce planometrics
- Prove regulatory compliance
PrecisionHawk’s operators collect, process, analyze, and report on LiDAR models to identify vegetation encroachment that can be difficult to spot with the naked eye. View an encroachment map overlaid on a street map, or in a 3D point cloud model, to avoid degradation of assets.
Traditional CVIs can be intensive and expensive. By incorporating data collection, processing, and reporting into a streamlined, end-to-end service and software solution, PrecisionHawk has made it easier to use GIS intelligence. Collect more and better data so you can take the right action at the right time.