ProCalV5 - Quality Calibration Management Software
Scrutinizing quality compliance experts are careful to select solutions that deliver expected beneficial results. ProCalV5 software outpaces the competition with feature rich functionality and options. We claim many Industry firsts and we continue to set new industry standards that other programs struggle to emulate.
Most high level asset management solutions (ERP, CMMS, etc.) lack the detail needed to adequately manage instrument calibration activities. End user productivity is typically compromised. ProCalV5 offers critical features that facilitate maximum efficiency and high outcome results.
- Powerful administrative features to control workflow & user access rights
- Validated & 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- MS Access, SQL Server and Oracle versions
- Establish unique, autonomous accounts
- Provides global manager & QA oversight over all accounts
- Create hierarchal associations within each account for systems, loops, equipment & instruments
- Automatic reminders, warnings and alerts
- Change control and e-signature approval routings
- Authorized users can change field labels and add an unlimited number of user defined fields.
- Establish separate records to manage test standards. Test standards can be controlled for use with only specific instrument types with easy reverse traceability reporting.
- Master instrument asset records allow multiple test groups for a single asset
- Schedules can be based upon calendar or usage count
- Performs all math functions and data verification – no human errors.
- Calculations can accommodate varying accuracy statements or combinations (% of reading, range, +/- , manual). Signal associations can be linear, square root or manual.
- Templates can be established, records can be copied, global change features allow groups of records to be modified at the same time.
- Powerful reporting & advanced query functions
- Data load from Excel spreadsheets
- Bar code enabled
- Data archive
- Verifies in-tolerance conditions upon as-found, as-left data entry. Can be configured to allow automatic notification for non-compliance events.
- Pass/fail tolerance conditions automatically change based upon actual field conditions
- Open multiple calibration records simultaneously
- Specific test routines are available for more complex systems, devices and equipment. More can be created to your exact specifications.
- PM/Work order/Parts Inventory options
- Check-in / Check-out shop administration
- Over 80 standard reports. More can be added to your exact specifications
- Generates calibration certificates and can auto print cal stickers
- No need for MS Word docs or PDFs – WebView creates ad-hoc reports and certificates via secure web access
- Mobile Workstations allow off-line access to the full program functionality (add new records, print certificates, print cal stickers, communicate with Fluke calibrators, etc.)
- Unmatched compatibility with Fluke documenting calibrators
- Available as ProCal Direct web accessible cloud version (SaaS)
- ProCalDirect also works with Mobile Workstations and Fluke calibrators
- Integrates with other applications
- Available in multiple languages
- Too many more features to mention!
Over 80 standard reports and powerful advanced queries provide authorized users with immediate retrieval of organized information. ProCalV5 WebView allows personnel secure web access to remotely launch reports and saved queries independent of system log-in. Click here to view more information and sample reports.
Among our industry 1sts is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, Mobile Workstation technology. Sophisticated import/export features effectively manage electronic work assignment and data transfer. Off-line users have access to the full program interface on a local machine. Significant productivity and quality compliance benefits are guaranteed. ProCalV5 software and mobile workstations also communicate with documenting process calibrators. Read more on paperless calibrations.
Fully-Compliant to meet 21CFR/Part 11 Requirements
ProCal was the first commercial 21 CFR Part 11 compliant calibration management solution. Prime Technologies’ strict quality development practices are routinely audited and approved by life sciences and other quality regulated companies. Each released version undergoes thorough, documented, internal testing and validation before release. IQ/OQ validation scripts and on-site validation services are provided as standard offerings.