Q EHS Air Modules
Q EHS Air modules are designed to address the needs of the minor and major stationary sources, industry specific MACT standards, Greenhouse Gas, and Title V record keeping and reporting requirements. Each module contains a tool set to estimate air emissions and prepare necessary compliance reports and filings. You can also use emission estimates as input for EPA SARA 313 reports.
Q EHS Air solutions allow you to:
Associate and roll up usage data to appropriate unit:
- User-defined parameter
Estimate expected and potential emissions from various sources
Establish operating limits for automated checks and warning messages
Estimate the release of pollutants, hazardous air pollutants, and Class I and Class II substances based on operating data extracted from plant information systems, and inventory and production data extracted from ERP and MES systems.
- Generate the annual emission inventory report
- Provide detailed worksheet to validate and verify estimates.
- Export data to Satellite i-STEPS
Coordinate and manage tasks associated with the stringent obligations imposed by Title V, HAPs, and NESHAPs regulations (U.S. Clean Air Act). Easily reconfigure emission equations (derived to prepare inventory reports) to generate daily, monthly, quarterly and rolling averages emission estimates, and even hourly estimates.
- Automatically identify 'out of range' readings
- Flag potentially exceeded permit limits
- Create associated deviation records
- Send email notification and worksheets to designated parties
- Track corrective actions
Alternate data entry screens support additional recordkeeping and reporting requirements imposed by MACT standards for specific industries.
Estimate Greenhouse gases from direct and indirect sources, document verification of computations, and prepare annual inventories for both facilities and the corporation.
- Support all four methods of estimating CO2 (and CO2 equivalents for other gases)
- Track utility charges and/or usage
- Offer both generic and industry specific emission factors
- Allow facility specific data and direct measurements calculations
- Provide procedures to validate and verify source data and computations
- Generate annual inventory and trending reports