Q EHS Tier Reporting Module
From EH&S Management
Assess your regulatory reporting obligations and prepare the required reports and filings with the Q EHS SARA Tier reporting module.
This tool will:
- Provide a means to accurately calculate facility-wide maximum and average daily inventory based on data extracted from multiple business systems
- Supports calculations and threshold determinations on either a chemical or product level
- Group mixtures by product categories
- Determine hazard classification based on data extracted from SDS
- Roll forward year-end inventories
- Provide a comprehensive worksheet detailing all determinations and calculations
- Report facility-wide or location-specific yearly differences on a product, mixture and chemical basis.
- Export data to regulatory systems
- Provide corporate-wide summaries and analyses
- Monitor for regulatory updates and changes
- Generates accurate verifiable reports
- Reduces labor hours
- Standardizes reporting procedures
Tier functionality aggregates chemicals based on the constituent percentages that you have identified in the core engine, according to EPA defined rules. A user can override aggregate values when appropriate.
The TIER II worksheet provides for each extremely hazardous chemical a detailed breakdown of products that contain these chemicals, their storage locations and conditions.
The TIER II Yearly Comparison Report compares maximum daily quantity of material stored at each location to the previous year's record. It displays whether or not the chemical was reportable and the location percentage of total facility quantity. You may investigate expected differences prior to submitting a final report.