Q EHS Water Modules
To address the performance and compliance issues associated with your water management Q EHS offers three modules: Discharge Effluent Monitoring, Groundwater Monitoring and Stormwater Management.
Each module contains a toolset to:
- Manage operational and compliance imposed monitoring activities
- Track recordkeeping obligations
- Estimate effluent loadings
- Generate regulatory reports
- Generate excursion reports and track corrective actions
Module workflow is designed to manage monitoring activities, recordkeeping obligations, effluent loading estimates, preparation of regulatory reports, and generation of excursion reports.
- Simplifies collection and capture of visual observations and analytical results by building templates based on specific requirements for each program
- Fully documents chain of custody through collection and analysis cycles
- Integrates with laboratory information systems using crossed referenced sample logs
- Captures flow and processes data from plant information systems
- Maintains discharge and quality limits, permit conditions and inspection requirements for each operational unit; monitors well and discharge points
- Schedule, assigns, and tracks completion of tasks
- Issues email notifications for task assignments (guidelines, instructions, and procedures)
- Standardizes procedures with electronic inspection forms and checklists.
Effluent Loading Estimates
- Preloaded calculations estimate effluent loading
- Customizes the calculations to address site-specific needs
- Stores all calculations, computations and equations in easy retrieval formats
- Uses loading estimates to prepare EPA SARA 313 reports
Preparation of Regulatory Report
- Supports export to regulatory systems
- Prints all documents
Generation of Excursion Reports
- Automatically compares analytical data and effluent limits to permit limits and conditions
Q EHS Water supplies verification worksheets that show intermediate calculations and annual summary reports. The same information used to generate standard Form R/A reports can also be validated against other regulatory and user-defined lists, providing quantity of chemicals processed, manufactured, and emitted.
The system takes into account de minimis and activity/use exemptions, as well as special rules such as the “High/Low” rule and lower PBT threshold amounts, when determining reportable chemicals. Inventory information may be entered manually or downloaded from a purchasing or ERP system into Q EHS Water. Using these inventory information and chemical composition records, Q EHS Water aggregates all 313 chemicals and chemical categories to determine which are Form R or Form A reportable. Our Form R Report output is compatible with EPA's TRI-ME software.