Quality Assurance Care Management Software
The QCS Quality Assurance Module contains policies and procedures for every area which supports the delivery of high quality care services, namely, Administration, Care Management, Catering, Hotel Services, Human Resources and Maintenance.
The QCS Mock Inspection Toolkit is a unique innovation of the QCS approach to quality assurance in care homes, healthcare environments and additional care services. Based on the CQC Fundamental Standards, the Mock Inspection Toolkit provides an essential quality assurance initiative which enables you to understand the degree to which your care service is CQC compliant.
It’s a fact that every care service provider will be inspected at some point by the regulator; but why wait until it is too late to take corrective action? The aim of the toolkit is to identify any shortcomings in the services that your organisation offers. As with all quality assurance evaluations, it is essential to be honest. The Registered Manager should seek to complete Mock Inspections on a regular basis to track progress and establish if improvements are required.
Containing a range of practical workbooks and suggestions, the QCS Mock Inspection Toolkit enables you to run through practice inspections, gauge your performance level and set yourself goals for improvement.
Quality Assurance in Health and Social Care
- Documents are fully customised to you as required by the CQC
- Compliant under The Care Act 2014 and The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Save Time — How long would it take you to create and update all of this guidance?
- Simple to use online interface for all quality assurance activity
- Fully comprehensive approach – Up to 168 pages with 42+ easy to follow QA policies and procedures, available in Word and PDF
- All policies required to manage quality assurance in line with registration requirements and international quality assurance standards and models
- Upload your own documents to supplement the system for an even more comprehensive and personalised QA compliance tool
- Includes: Statements of management responsibilities & Full set of service audits and Quality & Management meetings Policies and Procedures
- Online customisation lets you change up to133 fields that are customised to your care service
- Ring bound printed manuals for operational usage updated in line with any changes to QA requirements every month
- Weekly update email: System compliant or not, number of updated & unread documents, recent staff logins PLUS text messages for urgent updates
- Easy upgrade path from the Quality Assurance Module to the Full Management System
- Provides compliance for QA under The Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Supports QA – Meets the CQC Definition of Quality Assurance for on-going compliance
- Fully customised paperwork – As required by the CQC documents are specific to your organisation and not generic
- Saves Time — How long would it take you to create and update 168 pages of quality assurance guidance?
- Peace of mind – Know you are compliant and that we keep you up to date