Quality Nonconformances & Product Defect Tracking
Intelex’s Quality Nonconformances & Product Defect Tracking software application enables organizations to effectively track and react to quality nonconformances within their operations. It provides a streamlined, result driven approach to reporting and tracking quality nonconformances and driving corrective and preventive actions.
- Maintain, manage and report all your organization’s quality nonconformances and product defects through a centralized, web-based reporting platform accessible to employees across your organization.
- Configure application workflow and define form field types to create a non-conformance and defect reporting solution that satisfies your organization’s unique needs.
- Reporting forms trigger automatic, escalating emails to employees and their managers responsible for corrective and preventive actions ensuring prompt resolution.
- Robust reporting suite and customizable KPI dashboards provide instant access to non-conformance metrics organization-wide facilitating real-time data trending and analysis.
- Seamlessly integrates with existing ERP and HR systems such as SAP and Peoplesoft.
- Easily scale and roll out the application from a single department or location to multiple locations, business units, regions or global operations.
- Reduce nonconformances & product defects
Gain 100% transparency into your quality performance and enable the clear identification and analysis of trends to implement corrective and preventive actions and reduce quality related incidents.
- Save time and lower operating costs
Streamlining workflow from identification to resolution of nonconformances significantly improves your rate of productivity, reducing both time spent and costs associated with correcting quality related issues.
- Standardize and streamline nonconformance reporting
Automated, standardized reporting forms ensure consistent data is captured for each instance, facilitating a standard corporate-wide process for inputting and tracking quality nonconformances.
- Be 100% audit ready & ISO compliant
Meet and exceed all audits management, nonconformance and product defect tracking management requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and ensure 100% year-round audit preparedness.
- Implement & go-live quickly
Intelex software applications set up quickly and easily. Familiar online functionality requires little training, allowing employees to swiftly incorporate Intelex use into day-to-day operations and activities.