Quentic - Software for flexible online instructions and trainings for your HSE management
Enhancing your instruction management
You can quickly make learning content available to other users while all information is centrally saved and linked to the instruction planning. As soon as the learning units have been reviewed and released, all participants will be able to access them. An entry on the personal dashboard reminds each participant about the upcoming online instruction.
In-company training via web-based training
Being flexible in regard to time and location is a vital aspect of extra-occupational education. Thanks to online instructions at their own terminals, all participants can act independently. Learning times and learning speed can be determined individually. Spending too much time on finding a proper date as well as long drives to the instruction site are therefore no longer an issue. This keeps the organisational effort at a minimum and the instructions are perfectly integrated into the daily routine.
Create multimedia learning experiences
Presenting information in a visually appealing way increases motivation and leads to better learning effects. The Quentic online instructions provide you with everything necessary to achieve this. You can adopt existing presentation slides from MS PowerPoint or create new content. Embed videos (MP4) and images in order to make a multimedia learning experience possible. The complete instruction package can easily be made available to others and features a user-friendly navigation.
Successful attendance: certificates and documentation of results
Each instruction is followed by an exam testing the learning success. The person in charge determines the content of the online instruction before the exam. Successful participants receive a certificate as proof of attendance. Moreover, Quentic automatically registers which qualifications a person has gained and uses this data for future appointment management. Thus there is no need for documenting the results manually.
100% verified! Quentic is suitable for management systems according to ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 45001 as confirmed by DEKRA Assurance Services GmbH.
The all-in-one solution for every topic in the field of HSE
- Supports current international standards like ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 45001
- Flexible and suited for any range of industry
- Every aspect of the management system logged and transparent
- Coordinates the improvement processes and measures
- Simplifies and standardises your documentation
- Provide each person involved and easily supply them with information
- Save time and costs
- Assign responsibilities and the resulting measures to particular persons
- Check the compliance of all legal duties
- Be more efficient in preparing (re-)certifications
- Create and control all documents in a revision-proof way
- Define and evaluate the environmental aspects
- Identify and update your environmental commitments
- Assign tasks and responsibilities
- Manage your company’s legal compliance
- Have every aspect of your environmental management system just a simple click away
- Create and control all documents in a revision-proof way, including operating instructions
- Identify hazards, assess the risks and define the measures to improve safety
- Manage trainings, instructions and qualifications
- Prevent emergencies and avert dangers
- Report and analyse incidents
- Every aspect of your H&S management system is just a simple click away
- No installation required –ready for immediate use
- Suited for medium-sized companies as well as for company groups
- Highest security level and best availability of data
- No capital commitment or high initial investment
- Low annual fees will save your budget
- No costs for administration and system operation
- Customisable and future-proof
- Standardised and adjusted to modern IT-solutions