RoadEng - Site and Road Design Software Package
Used by thousands of consultants, counties, companies, universities, and government organizations worldwide. Our clients love the simplicity, ease-of-use, speed and power of RoadEng. RoadEng includes functions for data collection, terrain modelling, contouring, site design, earthwork quantities, culverts, and corridor design. Significantly different from other civil design software, RoadEng focuses on engineering, not CAD. RoadEng was designed from the ground up to work with objects such as surfaces, cross sections, alignments, drainage structures, and templates.
Stand-alone or with your existing civil design software, RoadEng® can add speed and power to your next corridor design project.
- Rural Road & Highway Design
- Rail & Pipeline Corridor Projects
- Forest & Resource Road Design
- Mine Access Road & Quarry Design
- Stream Reconstruction
- Quick learning curve
- Be up and running in hours with little or no training with RoadEng®'s easy user interface. 90% of users do not require formal training.
- Design start to finish
- And everything in between... Enter survey data, create horizontal & vertical alignments, calculate earthwork quantities, create output sheets.
- Focus on engineering, not drafting
- Not just for CAD specialists. Our suite of products has been designed for busy engineers.
- Real-time interactivity
- See the data. Change the design. No waiting around. RoadEng® works with you to build accurate models, design better alignments, and save earthwork costs.
- Easily output & share
- Create .pdf output sheets. Share DWG, DGN, and LandXML files with other programs. Our civil design package works alone or can integrate into other engineering programs.