Roadway and Civil Engineering (R.A.C.E.) Geosynthetic Software
Our Roadway and Civil Engineering (R.A.C.E.) geosynthetic software provides state-of-the-art design help for flexible pavements and unpaved surfaces.
Most popular related searches
With this exciting new software users will quickly...
With this exciting new software users will quickly be able to design:
- New unpaved surfaces for country roads, storage yards, parking areas, logging and mining haul roads, etc.
- New flexible pavements of almost any kind.
The user will benefit because of:
- The easy to use windows format will save time.
- The impact of changing input variables such as subgrade strength or structural materials may be quickly analyzed to develop the optimum design.
- Life cycle costs are presented to reinforce pavement management choices.
- Handy printout, save functions and ready to use specifications promote efficient project organization and management.
- All designs are presented with and without the use of geotextiles allowing the user to analyze the cost benefit.
- Flexible pavement design is based on the AASHTO 1993 pavement design methodology.
- Extensive background literature, case histories, technical notes, technical bulletins and product information are provided for the user.
No reviews were found for Roadway and Civil Engineering (R.A.C.E.) Geosynthetic Software. Be the first to review!