SAFER Enterprise Solution
From SAFER Product Series
Why a Customized Corporate Solution?
To achieve maximum benefit from its investment in Emergency Management Solutions, a company needs consistent application of the emergency response tools. This includes personnel who are knowledgeable and well trained to use the system to obtain the fastest and most reliable results.
SES is designed to assure a successful application leading to defendable and reliable response planning across the corporate domain. We apply the power of SAFER’s suite of software products, support, and services to a company’s Emergency Response and Consequence Analysis program to effectively meet its needs both functionally and financially.
- All premium SAFER Systems Software Support program features are included.
Customer Success Engineer
Services (in addition to the dedicated CSE)
Benefits of an SES Program
- Open Licensing. SES is ideal for medium to larger companies. It promotes better design and allows each plant to use the level of software they need for success.
- Component Customization. Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) initiatives, existing software tools, workforce, and industry focus are all assessed and a program is designed to meet corporate requirements.
- Software Support. Substantial savings on support costs are realized with this program and every plant is always using the same level of technology.
- Dedicated Engineer. A dedicated Customer Success Engineer is focused to assure the success of the SAFER products and applications as designed for the Customer.
- Consistency. With SES, the company applies response activities consistently. This can be further leveraged by allowing plants to share ideas, procedures, training, and support assets.
SAFER Software Products
SAFER Systems works closely with major customers to build and implement corporate solutions for a customer-specific SAFER Enterprise Solution.