Scale-Pak - Scale House Management Software
Soft-Pak's NTEP/CTEP certified Scale House Management solution easily facilitates transaction control and material tracking at all of your scale sites. The automatic sharing of information between Scale-Pak and i-Pak or e-Pak significantly reduces data entry while seamlessly passing scale transactions to the powerful billing and productivity systems.
The Scale-Pak product was developed by scale operators, so ease of use and data collection was critical. Extending the features and functionality of Scale-Pak while managing an entire operation with one system easily improves productivity, increases the number of trucks crossing the scale, and lowers operational errors associated with dual data entry. Leveraging the speed of the IBM iSeries and DB2 database allows for quick scale transactions with a security level that is unmatched. Scale-Pak is used at transfer stations, landfills, MRF's and recycling centers; assisting operators and allowing management the reports they need to make decisions based on accurate data.
The Scale-Pak module is certified by the National Conference of Weights and Measures and will interface to most any vehicle scale system and indicator. Below are a few highlights why you need to consider Scale-Pak for your operation.
- Seamless integration with i-Pak or e-Pak
- Corporate wide integration with a single platform
- Centralized pricing, credit and taxation control
- Ideal for transfer stations, landfills, recycling centers, and MRF's
- Vehicle ID or license number search options
- LEED Reporting for sustainable green building reports
- Box or container ID (pre-stored tare weights)
- Flexible incoming / outgoing options
- Flexible material codes and ticket generations
- Security controls for each scale operator
- Unattended scale stations - www.fairbanksaccesssolutions.com
- Flexible customer payment options right at the scale house window
- Detailed vehicle information direct from i-Pak or e-Pak.
The core Scale-Pak module include the following:
- Easily separate commingled material per vehicle
- Bill and track inbound / outbound loads by volume/yards or units
- Store vehicle, tare, and customer information
- Track material inventory (both inbound and outbound)
- Size / charge code direct from work order
- Scale ticket generation
- Provide temporary scale ticket for onsite notification
- Tiered pricing
- Point of sale transactions (cash, P.O., or credit card)
- Weights and invoicing using U.S. Standards or Metric
- Special waste tracking (both inbound and outbound)
- Variable reporting tools - hundreds of reporting options
- All interactive with i-Pak or e-Pak (work orders, drivers logs, route costing)