The SCREEN3 model can be used to estimate worst-case ground level concentrations for a single source as well as concentrations in the cavity zone, and concentrations due to inversion break-up and shoreline fumigation.
Screen View can model scenarios with simple or complex terrain, with or without building downwash and give results at discrete or automated distances. SCREEN3 is the screening version of the ISC3 model. Preliminary modeling with Screen View can remove the need for more complicated modeling, saving you time and resources.
- Download the self-extracting installation file above to a temporary folder in your computer.
- Submit your Registration to obtain an activation code. An activation code will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
- Install Screen View onto your computer.
- Once you have received your activation code, start-up Screen View. When prompted to register, click on Yes, and the Registration dialog box will be displayed.
- Enter your activation code (product registration key) you received by e-mail and press OK.
- You can now start using Screen View!
Note that we do not provide technical support for any of our freeware products (Screen View, WRPLOT View, and Perecent View). However, if you are experiencing problems with installation or you have suggestions for improvements, please send an e-mail to us at support@webLakes.com.
Screen View provides a complete and comprehensive interface for the US EPA SCREEN3 model, at no cost to you. Fully integrated interface combining easy data entry screens (enter data in metric or english units), seamless model run, and automated graphing of results.
Terrain Height Viewer
The Terrain Height Viewer offers you many options to visualize the complex terrain and automated and discrete distances that you have specified as your input.
XY Plot of Output Results
Output resuls are displayed in text and as a XY plot. Plots are automatically generated after the model run. The plots display the pollutant concentration versus the downwind distance [m], using the output file generated by the SCREEN3 model.
Screen View contains a full range of checks on all parameters, run time error checking, and intelligent error and warning messages which will keep your projects error free.
Free Support on Knowledgebase
Access Screen View Knowledgebase and enjoy the benefit of browsing through the most frequently asked software questions. It is just like your own virtual technical support guide.
- Model Name: US EPA SCREEN3
- Model Type: Single source Gaussian plume screening model
- Source Types: Point, area, flare, or volume
- Meteorology: Full meteorology, single stability class, single stability class and wind speed
- Terrain: Flat, simple, complex, simple + complex
- Receptors: Automated receptor array and discrete receptors
- Other Options: Building downwash, shoreline fumigation
- Output Type: Text output file and XY graph (interface feature)
- Regulatory Status: US EPA approved screening model
This product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed in the following Windows operating systems:
- 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate Versions)
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent) or higher
- At least 2 GB of available hard disk space
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)