MOM - SDS and OSHA Management System Software
MOM Combines the power of a database, the versatility of Internet technology, and a user-friendly interface to provide real-time access to SDSs for all your employees. CSC's (M)SDS/OSHA Management (MOM) system provides a revolutionary new way for companies to handle the tedious and costly management of SDSs and OSHA HazCom reporting, tracking and maintenance. HazCom is the single most-cited OSHA regulation facing industry, hospitals and educational institutions today. With MOM you can be assured that your workers have real-time information on all regulated chemicals at your facilities. This provides for a healthy and safe workplace and satisfies regulatory requirements.
Staying competitive in today's market requires that companies focus on their core competencies and reduce costs associated with non-core but necessary business functions. Complying with OSHA's HazCom requirements and EPA's SARA reporting mandates are time-consuming and expensive. Compliance becomes even more daunting as the quantity of chemicals utilized and/or the number of facilities increases.
CSC's MOM system provides a Web-based compliance, chemical tracking and reporting program that requires only an Internet connection, browser and password to access all available information from the corporate level down to the work area. There is no software to purchase and learn, and no data entry required. Once your account is activated, you can expect improved compliance and material tracking. In addition, the system can assist your purchasing department by reducing the costs associated with buying redundant chemicals at multiple facilities (e.g., bulk purchasing).
CSC's team has provided Right-to-Know and safety services to many companies for over 15 years. MOM is the culmination of our efforts.
- Fast implementation.
- Handles SDS of any length.
- View or print a scanned image of the SDS.
- Produces SDS safety labeling information.
- Electronic access to database through secure internet server.
- Chemical inventory quantity tracking for SARA and Tier II reporting purposes.
- Complete on-site hazardous chemical survey conducted by CSC's professional staff.
- Complete, integrated corporate deployment to corporate (owner), subsidiaries, facilities, departments and work areas.
- Search by part number, description, chemical component, CAS number, manufacturer, approval status, and 'wild card', in addition to department or work area for one or multiple facilities. MOM is capable of displaying multiple matches.
- No data entry to perform
- Relieve key staff of the HazCom burden.
- Reduces potential of regulatory penalties.
- Helps to minimize worker's compensation costs.
- Tier II report generation and Form R assistance available.
- Assists in purchasing by leveraging economies of scale.
- Potential to greatly reduce volume of paper SDSs on-site.
- Less expensive than in-house SDS management programs.
- No software to purchase
- Implement a consistent HazCom program throughout the organization.
- Accessible from all platforms that are web browser-capable (PC, MAC, UNIX).
- One central file system ensures complete and real-time SDS updates to all facilities.
- Distributes SDS and chemical information consistently and reliably to employees throughout your organization.
- All of the benefits of the Internet combined with personalized 'human' service of safety and environmental professionals.
- Designed by environmental, safety, & health professionals to provide the information you need to comply with federal regulations.
- VOC content.
- CAS number for each chemical.
- Hazard data (NFPA, HMIS).
- Scanned or electronic images of original SDSs and product names.
- Emergency phone numbers and vendor and manufacturer information.
- Storage method, container type, pressure and temperature information.
- Product property information including physical state and specific gravity.
- Chemical components of the material and their percentages.