ServTrak - Field & Workshop Servicing Software
ServTrak our Field & Workshop Servicing Software manages all your jobs whether schedules or ad hoc. All incomming repairs and services are logged onto the system, given a unique job number and a job sheet/receipt printed if required. You can monitor status of the jobs and even allow customers to view their own information. You can record labour and materials, and finally create an invoice to finish the job.
- Log all jobs, scheduled and ad-hoc
- Allocate jobs to engineers, drivers etc.
- Scheduer lets you see where enginees are booked
- Invoice direct from job screen
- Record labour and materials for job costing
- Customer and Services database
- Complete history for customer
- Produce reports that you can amend yourself
- Send jobs to and from PDA's
- Links direct to Sage and other accounts systems
ServTrak is so flexible it can be used for many types of service business and many that perform different types of jobs. Some examples include : Drainage Jetting, Drainage Contracting, Asbestos Removal, Pest Control, Equipment servicing like lifts, motors, electrical equipment, machinery, plumbing and heating, electricians, air conditioning, plus many more.