Mettenmeier - Network Connection Portal
For small and medium-sized network operators, the digitisation of processes poses a particular challenge. Professional BPM systems and individual overall concepts are often complex.
Instead, wouldn’t it be ideal to use a lightweight portal solution that standardises the network connection process, digitally displays essential steps and integrates customers into the process? The Mettenmeier Network Connection Portal does just that.
Core features such as a digital file and process step-related checklists lay the foundation for digital processes. With the digital file, you have an overview over all processes at all times and you can configure the checklists for each process. The basic package offers you a customer portal for ordering network connections and a portal for internal processing.
Divided into four individual steps, it handles the entire workflow. Of course, the solution can be individually adapted at any time and can be extended to any processes or order types, such as network construction. The connection of a service provider portal is also possible.
- Customer orientation: Convenient commissioning of network connections via an online portal
- Process improvement: Internal portal for order processing
- Transparency: Information can be provided at any time thanks to project library with activity overview
- Workflow: From quotation to order, through execution to invoicing
- Standard functions: Add important documents to the order via upload or send automated e-mails to all parties involved