Sphera - Refrigerant Compliance Software
Sphera's solution helps you with your refrigerant compliance related activities including accurate usage, leak repairs, verification tests and disposal tracking. We help you comply with a variety of regulations including Title VI, Clean Air Act, Toxic Release Inventory, California AB 32 and Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada).
Our Refrigerant Compliance solution allows you to:
- Simplify compliance practices and mandated recordkeeping.
- Improve data integrity and proactively gauge your refrigerant compliance status.
- Reduce risk by transforming leak mitigation into leak prevention and access technical, regulatory and industry experts.
- You do not know how many HFC refrigeration systems you own and their full operating charge.
- You cannot quantify the refrigerant used/leaked by HFC systems.
- You cannot readily produce records for all refrigerant purchases, usage, disposal, and inventory on hand.
- Your policies and procedures only reference CFCs and HCFCs, but not HFCs.
- You do not have any written refrigerant policies or procedures and maintain records on paper or in spreadsheets.
With decades of experience in the refrigerant and HVAC industry, our experts have a thorough understanding of facility operations and compliance obligations, including major refrigerant equipment manufacturers and HVAC/R service contracting.
Our experts can help you manage all of your refrigerant related activities so you can effectively comply with refrigerant recordkeeping requirements and corporate emissions reporting.
Our Refrigerant Compliance Assessment service help identify compliance gaps and provide corrective actions plans. Proactively guage your refrigerant compliance status including EPA Title V & VI and develop a plan for R-22 phase-out and SNAP refrigerant trasition due by 2020.
Maintain compliance with refresher training and keep updated on regulatory/industry changes. Re-establish refrigerant compliance initiatives in wake of reorganization or turnover.
Sphera offers proven methodologies, software, content and expertise for achieving World-class Refrigerant Management. Our experts help bridge the compliance gap between Operational and Environmental Management.