STATUS - Version 5 - Reliability Assessment Tool For NDT Inspection Systems
STATUS 5 measures the reliability of an inspection system to detect specified flaw sizes based on statistical analysis of imported data. The user-friendly software is an essential NDT tool for generating Probability of Detection (POD) curves, optimization plots and summary tables, tailored for technicians with a limited knowledge of statistics. Driven by an intuitive user-friendly interface, Status 5 instantly generates visualized data as POD curves using the statistical analysis methods of â vs. a, Logit, Probit, LogLog, CLogLog and Nordtest Models.
Users can optimize input and compensate for system noise with minimal statistical knowledge using the Noise Study and Threshold Optimization Tools. Status 5 also includes Sizing Accuracy and optimization tools to calculate flaw sizing capabilities and provide assistance.
- STATUS 5 is a convenient NDT tool for assessing the efficiency and reliability of NDT techniques and evaluating operator performance.
- The software generates Probability of Detection (POD) curves for all NDE systems, based on statistical analysis of data imported by the user.
- STATUS 5’s Sizing Accuracy study assists the user’s NDT technique by comparing actual flaw sizes, reported after destructive testing, to the user’s flaw sizing capability.
- The Sizing Optimization tool provides guidance to optimize calibration curves implemented from the acquisition system and increase the sizing accuracy based on your specifications.
- Five statistical models available for POD curve generation, including an automated model recommendation based on the most efficient POD curve using the operators imported data.
- Data View, Chart View and Split View available.
- Inspection Data and Actual Test Data columns show defect’s length, depth and height.
- Data filtering capability.
- Defect’s ID, side, zone and type information shown in columns.
- Recommendation tab and study list.
- User-friendly interface with a highly visualized presentation.
- Facilitates quick importing/exporting of Excel documents or manual data entry.
- Fast and intuitive to use with extensive help and guidance, tailored for operators with a minimal mathematical background and statistical knowledge.
- Five statistical models (â vs. a, Logit, Probit, LogLog, CLogLog) available for POD curve generation, including an automated model recommendation based on the most efficient POD curve using the operators imported data.
- Noise Study and Threshold Optimization tools efficiently adjust POD model inputs based on inspection system properties.