SurePrint miRNA Microarrays rel. 21
miRNAs (microRNAs) are small single-stranded non-coding RNAs (19-30 nucleotides long) that play a widespread role in post-transcriptional gene silencing. Agilent miRNA microarrays provide unmatched performance in high throughput miRNA profiling. Recently tested in the miRQC study1, Agilent SurePrint miRNA Microarrays exhibited performance superior to qPCR, sequencing, and other microarray platforms for consistent miRNA detection by showing the highest titration response, reproducibility, and precision in accuracy. Now updated to release 21, Agilent miRNA microarrays are available pre-designed for human, mouse, and rat species. Or, design your custom microarray to have any or all available miRNA target probes. The latest miRBase database release 21 has a total of 28,645 entries in 223 species, an increase of 4,196 new hairpin sequences from release 20.
- Latest miRBase 21 content
- Pre-designed microarrays available for human, mouse, and rat species
- Customizable microarray design to target any set of miRNA probes in multiple array formats and spot diameters
- Create multi-species miRNA microarrays – all 223 species available from miRBase 21
- Highest titration response, reproducibility, and precision in accuracy
- High sensitivity with a dynamic range up to 6 orders of magnitude using only 100 ng of total RNA