As the routine sampling requirements and compliance regulations for surface water and industrial discharge monitoring grow ever stricter and more complex, your organization must decide the best way to manage the data collection, tracking, and environmental reporting process. Consolidate your surface water management workflow with a proven environmental software solution— specifically designed for sites discharging to surface waters, or that are using surface waters as water sources for drinking, recreation, or biological habitat.
- Flexible electronic uploads and built-in multiple format support for all major analytical laboratories, so you can worry less about managing each lab’s requirements, and focus more on the results
- Maintain complete control of your environmental data management, with complete data editing and auditing features for easy self-management
- Eliminate dirty data and save time and resources with fully configurable, automated data verification and validation checks
- Ensure compliance with simplified regulatory exports to meet a wide range of environmental reporting requirements, including EPA NPDES paper and NetDMR electronic submittals
- Empower your sampling team to deliver better field data, faster— with full mobile integration of the powerful sample collection module, including easy-to-customize data entry forms
- Consolidate and improve your sample planning workflow with an all-in-one module, including complete chain of custody management and bottle label generation
- Discover trends and identify risks with a wide range of flexible environmental data analysis, reporting, and visualization tools