T*SOL - Professional Simulation Program
T*SOL is the professional simulation program for the design and planning of solar thermal systems. Simulate temperatures and energy performance across a year down to a 6-minute resolution with a wide range of systems and components.
- Optimisation of variables using one or two parameters with self-defined step sizes
- Comparison between up to 6 variants now easier with on-screen table
- Preparation of Energy Label to EU 2010/30/EU for domestic hot water and space heating
- Detailed results now included into the presentation
- The new process heat system with heat distribution network up to six consumers
- Updated equipment database
- User defined hourly hot water consumption
- Wide range of collector brands and option to add custom collectors
- Multiple result output options down to 6 minute resolution
- The full database of climate files, plus the option to add custom data
- Fully customisable customer reports
- Detailed 2D shading for manual and digital import
- Metric or USA units
- 5 design and 13 project report output languages
- Over 70 system generic layouts inlcuding East/West collector fields and air collectors
T*SOL 2016 includes the PhotoPlan option. With just a photo of the roof and a few reference dimensions, you can create a realistic representation of the property as it would look with installed collectors. These can be included in customer reports and offer a useful tool for the design process in deciding where panels should best be placed.
Mixtures of PV and solar thermal images can be imported, combined with Velux roof windows and multiple roof tile forms and colours.