Teledyne RDI - Q-View QA/QC Software
Teledyne RDI’s new Q-View QA/QC software bridges the gap between the requirement for high-quality field measurements and the time-intensive analysis that is typically required to ensure that collected data meets an organization’s unique quality criteria.
tilizing customizable and flexible quality rules, Q-View can provide users with real-time feedback during ADCP data collection, or can be implemented back in the lab during data review and analysis.
With its comprehensive, automatically-generated professional reports, Q-View provides you with the information you need to efficiently and consistently make the right decisions based on your collected data.
- Instant data qualification for the field user, saving you valuable time while ensuring that you’ve collected the data set you need.
- Speedy processing, allowing you to create multiple data sets in a fraction of the time.
- Automatic high-quality report generation, giving you the ability to create professional reports in record time.
- Fully customizable and flexible quality rules, ensuring that your collected data meet your unique field requirements.
- Seamless, user-friendly integration with WinRiver II, eliminating the need to learn a new software platform.
Ensure proper system set up:
- Check that ADCP tests are run and pass
- Check for the quality of the compass calibration
- Evaluate the Moving Bed Test
- Suggest potential adjustments to the measurement to compensate for magnetic distortions or moving bed phenomenon
Access critical QA data during operation:
The Q-View pop-up information is updated in real-time as the data is collected in WinRiver II and is visible to the Field Hydrologist/Technician (FHT) throughout the entire measurement process.
Q-View checks quality parameters, including:
- Vessel velocity
- Lost/missing data
- Other parameters as specified in the rules file
View quality assurance indicators after each transect:
Q-View pop-up information is updated at the end of each transect and correlated against the other transects across the river, against prior measurements, and the stage-discharge rating.
Quality parameters include:
- Correlation/error bands of the transects of the current measurement
- Correlation with prior measurements
- Correlation with rating
- Other parameters as specified in the rules file.
Deliver professional-grade reports:
Report quality parameters include:
- QA data for each transect
- Measurement-to-measurement correlation
- Comparison against historical data/rating (stage-discharge chart)
- Comparison of transect to transect variation and left to right vs. right to left transects
- Discharge sensitivity analysis
Conduct discharge sensitivity analysis:
Unique analysis automatically evaluates the relationship between depth and discharge and recommends the top and bottom discharge extrapolation methods and exponent that best fits your measurement data, including:
- Summary of extrapolation methods used and recommended
- Sensitivity analysis showing projected impact of various extrapolation methods on computed discharge
- Graphical display of normalized Discharge vs Depth data for visualization of the profile
- Individual ensemble/bin values
- Average profile values vs depth
- Fitted extrapolation curve
Customize QA/QC parameters to match your organization’s unique needs:
Fully adaptable rules administration modules are available for organizations to customize their QA/QC parameters for all three critical portions of the Q-View reporting methodology: procedure, transect, and measurement.